“A pleasant surprise ....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Wilmington, North Carolina
“A pleasant surprise ....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I recently stayed at my first Extended Stay America Hotel in Chantilly, VA. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was and how well maintained the property was too.
My room had a queen size bed with a flat screen tv, a desk, couch, microwave, large refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Everything you would need for an "extended stay" or just for a weekend like I stayed.

There was a nice pool area outside and even a fitness room. The entire facility was very well maintained and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Chantilly area.

If there was one thing that could be improved upon, it was their breakfast. Only coffee, tea, apples, oranges, muffins, oatmeal, and oatmeal bars. While I enjoyed the oatmeal, it may not be exactly what you are looking for in the middle of summer. But it would not stop me from staying here next time I am in the area on business.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m very happy to read the feedback you provided us regarding the grab-and-go breakfast as well as your room. We will use it to help us with improving our hotel in the future. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall.

We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

A good, cheap place to stay when you are in Washington, D.C. Area. I would stay there again without any problem. Very nice front desk staff that greeted me with a smile each time that I saw them. Close driving distance to restaurants.
The rate was very good and the room was a decent size.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and location. As well, I am so glad that you found your room to be spacious and comfortable.

Our team would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Montgomery, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My son and I stayed for 6 nights, and were treated very well. All the staff were a great help and seemed happy to help. Accommodations were excellent. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. Hello Naima......Larry and Mike

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the service they provided to you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team, including Naima, Larry and Mike.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I Stayed at this Hotel for two nights. The room was bright, extremely clean and very quiet. The staff were readily available and friendly. I booked through Priceline and got a great deal! The only draw back was that they have no shuttle to the airport but for the price, I can totally overlook this. My husband and I travel extensively. Because of the couch and the kitchen. this hotel is one if the best we've stayed at and that's saying a lot for a couple who stays in a hotel a least once a week for business.

• Stayed July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had never stayed at an Extended Stay Hotel. We received excellent service from Sean. The renovated room with kitchenette was clean and attractive. We only stayed one night but we had a grand child visiting us at the hotel. We were allowed to check in a little earlier which was very helpful. It is so close to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and also good restaurants. I don't think this location has a swimming pool but we cannot remember. It does not have a restaurant but does have some breakfast items and coffee.
Although close to the Airport, we did not experience air traffic noise.
Thank you Sean for a very pleasant experience. As another guest wrote, this Hotel does exceed expectations if travelers do not need a restaurant or pool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our team members made you feel home away from home. The entire staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
chantilly
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

The rooms and staff are wonderful, especially Naima she really goes the extra mile she just gets it and is so understanding and companionate, great stay!!!! Pema was also very helpful and knowledgeable also very sweet, Shawn greeted me with a big smile and great service which is always nice to see when your in a new place, thanks everyone I will defiantly be recommending this hotel to family and friends,

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Bryon - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and our amazing staff, especially Naima, Pema and Shawn. I am very proud of our team and will definitely share your comments with them.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Normally I do not write reviews I just read them, but this hotel far exceeded any expectation I had to the point I wanted to go ahead and write a review. I travel extensively for business everywhere and stay at many different properties from Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay Deluxe. This happened to be available at the time I needed to make a reservation so I thought I would check it out. This property is not a typical Extended Stay America, it has either been built fairly recently or a major overhaul because all of the rooms are nice, business friendly good space to work, cook, eat and watch TV even has a dishwasher. I don't cook much so that's not a huge selling point but it is nice to have that option and all of the appliances were nice and clean which is very important I can't stand dirty places. And while the room is nice the thing that really impressed me about this property is the exceptional service. The staff was very friendly and the front desk manager Naima went out of her way to help accommodate me. Overall I would definitely recommend this property if you are in the VA area and need to be a stones throw away from Dulles and want a very nice property at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
William - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you were very pleased with our renovated property, including the updated guest rooms. As well, I am pleased that you found our service to be exceptional, especially the services provided to you by Naima. I will be sure to share your remarks with her and the rest of our staff.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.