“Excellent Extended Stay Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Louisville, Kentucky
“Excellent Extended Stay Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had never stayed at an Extended Stay Hotel. We received excellent service from Sean. The renovated room with kitchenette was clean and attractive. We only stayed one night but we had a grand child visiting us at the hotel. We were allowed to check in a little earlier which was very helpful. It is so close to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and also good restaurants. I don't think this location has a swimming pool but we cannot remember. It does not have a restaurant but does have some breakfast items and coffee.
Although close to the Airport, we did not experience air traffic noise.
Thank you Sean for a very pleasant experience. As another guest wrote, this Hotel does exceed expectations if travelers do not need a restaurant or pool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our team members made you feel home away from home. The entire staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
chantilly
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

The rooms and staff are wonderful, especially Naima she really goes the extra mile she just gets it and is so understanding and companionate, great stay!!!! Pema was also very helpful and knowledgeable also very sweet, Shawn greeted me with a big smile and great service which is always nice to see when your in a new place, thanks everyone I will defiantly be recommending this hotel to family and friends,

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Bryon - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and our amazing staff, especially Naima, Pema and Shawn. I am very proud of our team and will definitely share your comments with them.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Normally I do not write reviews I just read them, but this hotel far exceeded any expectation I had to the point I wanted to go ahead and write a review. I travel extensively for business everywhere and stay at many different properties from Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay Deluxe. This happened to be available at the time I needed to make a reservation so I thought I would check it out. This property is not a typical Extended Stay America, it has either been built fairly recently or a major overhaul because all of the rooms are nice, business friendly good space to work, cook, eat and watch TV even has a dishwasher. I don't cook much so that's not a huge selling point but it is nice to have that option and all of the appliances were nice and clean which is very important I can't stand dirty places. And while the room is nice the thing that really impressed me about this property is the exceptional service. The staff was very friendly and the front desk manager Naima went out of her way to help accommodate me. Overall I would definitely recommend this property if you are in the VA area and need to be a stones throw away from Dulles and want a very nice property at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
William - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you were very pleased with our renovated property, including the updated guest rooms. As well, I am pleased that you found our service to be exceptional, especially the services provided to you by Naima. I will be sure to share your remarks with her and the rest of our staff.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

stayed here for business rooms very clean big guest laundry pet friendly with deposit staff very friendly and helpful if your stay is for business perfect hotel with kitchen to make your own meals ask for monthly rate weekly rate is great also if not staying month and shopping very close walking distance close to airport and highway very busy area overall very happy with my stay this hotel has no swimming pool or gym which wasnt a problem i wasnt on vaction

Room Tip: try and get first floor room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Gregg - Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Extended stay was recently renovated and the suites are very attractive. A great front desk staff,adds to the experience.Manager, Naima, recently went that extra mile to get me a deiivery. She is always super efficient and helpful. The other managers, Shawn and Pema are always proessional and helpful too. Pick this for an economical business stay with excellent customer service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that your stay here was outstanding. I truly appreciate your comments about the staff as they are great asset to our company.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Give that lady a raise. Great customer service skills. Overall my experience was great. I enjoyed my stay, the room layout made me feel at home. I would stay here again, and again, and again lol. My advice is that when you get here ask for Naima to check you in, she is like one of the family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
The team and I appreciate your review of our property. It's great to hear that Niama provided you with such great customer service. The staff and I strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests; it is rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Newport News, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Staff was AMAZING, I stayed 2 nights with my dog and brother with special needs (autism/ID) and the staff made an effort to be kind and helpful to me AND my brother...going to stay there again for certain! Facility was clean and well kept, felt super rich (haha). The whole stay was exceptional :)

Room Tip: Naima was super sweet and friendly and helpful! She made special effort with my special needs brothe...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sarah - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our amenities and our service. We are so happy to hear that we were able to assist you and your brother during your visit.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.