Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“good monthly rate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

stayed here for business rooms very clean big guest laundry pet friendly with deposit staff very friendly and helpful if your stay is for business perfect hotel with kitchen to make your own meals ask for monthly rate weekly rate is great also if not staying month and shopping very close walking distance close to airport and highway very busy area overall very happy with my stay this hotel has no swimming pool or gym which wasnt a problem i wasnt on vaction

Room Tip: try and get first floor room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Gregg - Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Extended stay was recently renovated and the suites are very attractive. A great front desk staff,adds to the experience.Manager, Naima, recently went that extra mile to get me a deiivery. She is always super efficient and helpful. The other managers, Shawn and Pema are always proessional and helpful too. Pick this for an economical business stay with excellent customer service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that your stay here was outstanding. I truly appreciate your comments about the staff as they are great asset to our company.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Give that lady a raise. Great customer service skills. Overall my experience was great. I enjoyed my stay, the room layout made me feel at home. I would stay here again, and again, and again lol. My advice is that when you get here ask for Naima to check you in, she is like one of the family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
The team and I appreciate your review of our property. It's great to hear that Niama provided you with such great customer service. The staff and I strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests; it is rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Newport News, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Staff was AMAZING, I stayed 2 nights with my dog and brother with special needs (autism/ID) and the staff made an effort to be kind and helpful to me AND my brother...going to stay there again for certain! Facility was clean and well kept, felt super rich (haha). The whole stay was exceptional :)

Room Tip: Naima was super sweet and friendly and helpful! She made special effort with my special needs brothe...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sarah - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our amenities and our service. We are so happy to hear that we were able to assist you and your brother during your visit.

Cocoa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I come to this hotel every two months for business. The staff, especially Naima, are very helpful, friendly, and dedicated to your stay. In fact, instead of my required two nite stay, I expand it up to a week visit if I can. I stay in a lot of hotels. This is one of my favorites. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Never had a less than a great room here.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that Niama was able to assist you with your stay. She is great asset to our company. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The staff is some of THEE friendliest I've encountered at any business in a long time! The building is well maintained in and out and the rooms are just beautiful! The breakfast while being grab n go was still very good. They had packets about 4 types of oatmeal, oatmeal bars, apples, oranges, two types of coffee and muffins. I'd absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I am so happy to read your comments. When I shared your comments with the staff they were overjoyed! Thank you for taking the time to recognize them and they are looking foward to your next visit!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

After moving to the DC area and looking for temporary housing, I have found the Management Team at this property to exhibit meticulous attention to detail and they certainly have a keen a focus on customer service. As a result of this Teams effort to meet my needs as a customer I have stayed in this property for over two months. The management teams of Naima, Shuan and Joe, to name a few have executed smartly and professionally from front desk procedures to room and service accommodations. Additionally, the Housekeeping Staff exceeded most hotel standards toward cleanliness that I have observed in quite sometime! Great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Wow!! Thank you so much for your kind comments. It makes us smile from ear to ear knowing we were able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look foward to your next visit with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#11 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.