“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Marshalltown, Iowa
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

A Friend and I stayed there a few days while visiting DC for the Presidential Inaguration. It was a great experience, we had great service and the room was great. It was nice having a fridge, stove and sink along with plates, silverware, and etc. It was not only clean but very comfortable and there was a lot of shopping and restaurant options near the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us over the Inaugeral period. Our rooms are perfect for that type of event and I am glad it served you well. We were thrilled to have you and hope you will visit us again when you are in the Chantilly area again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel was selected thru Hotwire. My guy and I came in for the Inauguration, I was in shock when we got to our room, I didn't realize that the room was equipped with fridge, stove and sink. So when I saw there was a stove, I decided to do a little grocery shopping, I ended up also buying a bowl, paper plates, spoons and forks. When I returned to the room I was about to put items in the cabinets and once again, to my surprise, there were already, plates, glasses, coffee mugs and silverware wow! Naima was fantastic, she goes out of her way to make you happy and she is a delightful person. I felt right at home on a mini vacation. I will stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during the Inaugeration. The rooms set up perfectly for that type of stay and we are so happy it worked for you. We look foward to you visiting us again. See you next time and thank you for choosing us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I am staying at the Extended Stay America - Chantilly Airport for a couple of months and it almost feels like home! Naima and Sean are wonderful - they know you by name within your first few days here and they go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. The rooms are spacious, clean and equipped with most everything you need in a kitchen except a stove. The beds are also very comfortable. On some nights I can hear some banging in the hallway or the TV in the next room, but for the most part, the place is quiet and people seem respectful of other guests. Overall, this is a great place to stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It always makes me so happy to hear comments like yours. We all try and make our guests feel welcome and at home and am glad we were able to make your stay a happy one!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Ive been staying at this property for 2 years next week this is home away from home for me. Rooms are great here i have the u shaped that dosent make me feel like im in a hotel room all the time. Staff here is execelent we all know each other by name so its a good feeling coming to stay very comfortable. Motel is very clean, quite, and affordable. Would like to see alittle more exercise equipment but they do have a few things and a nice lake to walk around. I could choose to stay about anywhere i wish to but i'll continue to stay here feels more like home than anywhere.

Room Tip: If you stay pool side you have great view of airplanes flying into Dulles Airport some are very clos...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words Jeff! We are so happy to have been your "home away from home" now for 2 years. We know you have so many options and I am so happy to read how happy we are with us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I would like you to know that your front desk clerk Pema Tarang is a gem of a person. She always smiles and greets her guests. The check in process with her was very efficient also. I have seen her resolve guest complains. She has complete knowledge of the area, be it what ever type of question, she has an answer. I was once waiting for someone to pick me up, I saw the calls that rang at the hotel, she answered them promptly.
I am very happy with her service and with the hotel's service as well. Great job.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about Pema. She is a great employee and person. She cares so much about making sure our guests are happy. Her smile always lights up the Hotel! Thank you again and we look foward to your next visit!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I was treated extremely well and one employee really went out of her way to assist me.Her name is Pema Tamang employee #4506 I believe.She is very pleasant and a valuable asset to this establishment. Unbelieveable customer service skills and a pleasant, cheerful attitude.I am always traveling and because of her, when I have future trade shows to do at the Dulles Expo Center, I will make it a point to stay at this hotel.Great job Pema!!

• Stayed December 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so glad you mentioned Pema. She is a wonderful person and cares about each and every guest. She tries to make everyone's stay a "home away from Home" and I am so glad you feel this way also. We look foward to your next stay with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I have been staying in this hotel almost 1 and half year. Although its too far from my work everything is good in this hotel.I work for Williams group, many of our crew members are staying in this hotel .everyone likes it. Although hotel is clean I don't like one thing that is they have trash room near guest room.it would be better if they had install strong ventilation fan to sook bad smell because sometime we can smell it. Everything is new, renovated that's the plus point. Pema is really nice and helpful. She is always there to help us . She is amazing person in this hotels.

• Stayed January 2012
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and you were thrilled with the service that Pema provided. She is a wnderful person and cares so much about each and every guest! We look foward to your next visit with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#11 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.