“I Have Always Enjoyed My Stay At Extended Stay America” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Laurel, Maryland
“I Have Always Enjoyed My Stay At Extended Stay America”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is just a great place to stay for business or pleasure. Great location, excellent rooms. Wonderful staff and amenities. And just an over-all great lodging experience. The Everything you need is very close by. Its mere walking distance to the Expo Center and/or other major meeting facilities. The airport is just a short distance nearby. And the suites are large and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the ime to share your feedback. It is so nice to be able to share the comments with the employees that served you. See you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed 3 days for a business trip. Was greeted politely. The lady at the front desk helped me get into my room very quickly. The room came with commentary snacks and popcorn. was a nice gesture. The room seemed to just been recently updated and was very nice and modern looking. Overall stay was pleasant but the Wi-Fi was very slow and they wanted me to pay extra for faster speeds. Did not like that. Wi-Fi should always be included. But I would stay at it again due to the price and how clean and friendly the hotel was

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments regarding the property. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and will return! Thank you again for choosing us.
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel is in very good locality, the faiclities provided in room are very good & Staff are very helpful. This my my second stay here and found this place very nearer to Shopping complex and restaurants.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
I am so glad to hear you have enjoyed your stays with us. We are proud of our new Renovations and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the area we are located in as well. We look foward to serving you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

All the employees are amazing and everything was as clean as can be. Pema and shawn are two amazing people ive met here. If anything is needed they get it for you with no aggervation by far the best hotel around

• Stayed July 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have been with Extended Stay Chantilly Airport hotel at Brook Field Corporate Drive, since last 2 years, during my business trips to Virginia. The hotel offers you incomparable hospitality, and the rates are skillfully measured and set so as to ensure that customers appreciate the real value for their money. Located near to a bunch of good restaurants and thanks to its proximity to all major business establishments in the region, this place is a dream come true for frequent travelers, who want to efficiently make use of their time on the road. The quality of facilities and services are really admirable, and the team there ensures that you feel at home. They are very proactive in identifying our needs and addressing with an uncanny knack and precision. This also makes the place a great one to halt with your family too.

I would recommend this place to everyone who are visiting Virginia and if your location demands stay near the airport, work place and if one needs to have access to all facilities within reach. Great value for the money you spend, when you are on the road. That is how I would like to summarize.

Thank you Extended Stay Chantilly Airport, for your hospitality and services.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, October 28, 2012

Mexico, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was clean and in good shape and just a cute little place. I was in town for business at the Chantilly Expo, and this was very conveniently located. I would definitely stay here again.

Chantilly, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

House keeping knocked on my door early in the morning as I was still in bed sleeping, and after I was forced to wake up I tried to jump in the shower and the water was not running; I called downstairs and all I was told is to wait for 15 minutes. So I am writing this review very angry and upset as I am still waiting to take a shower and get out of here. Let's just hope that I won't need to go to another facility to be able to take a shower!!! And I thought I made a great deal by saving $30 not to upgrade to a Marriott......never again!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Chantilly-Airport. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I apologize for the fact the water was not working due to new Boilers being insatalled. I am happy, however, we aere able to provide you a room to use at our sister property to allow you to use the shower facilities.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#11 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.