“You get what you pay for!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Chantilly, Virginia
“You get what you pay for!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

House keeping knocked on my door early in the morning as I was still in bed sleeping, and after I was forced to wake up I tried to jump in the shower and the water was not running; I called downstairs and all I was told is to wait for 15 minutes. So I am writing this review very angry and upset as I am still waiting to take a shower and get out of here. Let's just hope that I won't need to go to another facility to be able to take a shower!!! And I thought I made a great deal by saving $30 not to upgrade to a Marriott......never again!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Chantilly-Airport. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I apologize for the fact the water was not working due to new Boilers being insatalled. I am happy, however, we aere able to provide you a room to use at our sister property to allow you to use the shower facilities.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed here for 5 days during our DC visit. Chose this place as it's not too far from the airport. The facilities are good, with a small swimming pool and ample free parking. Rooms are ok - well-equipped with flat screen TV, kitchenette, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, utensils etc. In the first room they assigned us, it was on the first floor and faced the swimming pool (hence, a little less private). The dishwasher wasn't working though. They don't provide daily room service but then again, you don't really need it. Later, we switched room to one facing the end of the parking lot (which is a lot quieter and more private as it faces a tree). Staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast is provided in the lounge (ok for a quick cup of coffee and muffin). I guess for the price we paid, it is really quite good value for money. But you'll most likely need a car to get around.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms facing away from swimming pool (or the ones near the far end of the parking lot)
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay Washington, D.C. – Chantilly Airport. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Extremely satisfied with service quality overall my experience with Extended StayAmerica the greatest time being away from home and they have made me feel home .

• Stayed June 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The staff were professional and caring! I attended a business meeting in Washington, DC on June 5, 2012. I made reservations through HotWire.com. I needed for my pets to stay with me and the hotel had those accomendations. People travel with their animals more and would rather stay at a pet friendly hotel.

Thank you Extended Stay America, Chantilly, VA for making my stay an enjoyable one!

An extra "Thank you" to Sushil who helped me with my directions to the meeting (Space Weather Enterprise Forum).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great Staff!!!!! Great Service!!!! Wonderful area.....close to shopping
Close to highway..... Friendly atmosphere.

Been here for awile and still greeted with a smile :-) on a daily basis.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been staying for past several months at the Extended Stay Deluxe Chantilly. The Hotel is really nice and the staff is great Upon arriving every Monday I found myself greeted with heart felt smiles from the very first person I meet checkin is usually with Pema or the Hotel Manager Dhiraj they provide everything that is available to me. They aslo provide internet access and the password to use the service.
Entering the room, it is clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also very clean.The bed was one thing that if I could take home, I would have done it. Hard in the right places and comfortable. Also, the kitchen area is very well kept. The hotel is located in a very quiet location with plenty of restaurants and stores for shopping. As a matter a fact a Walmart recently just opened within walking distance of the hotel. I work for a major government contractor in the area and the location is literally five minutes away making it very convenient for me.
These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you guys are fantastic.

John W

Room Tip: Try a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Dear John,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We have been guest at Extended Stay Deluxe for over six years and during that time we have seen a lot of changes. New management has made a lot of changes and the level of service given to us has been outstanding. Staff is responsive and very accommodating. Hotel is being renovated which will only enhance our stay at the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel based on price, friendly staff, and good rooms.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel staff to show you the room before you sign for the room as the staff will not have a p...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#11 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.