Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Extremely satisfied with service quality overall my experience with Extended StayAmerica the greatest time being away from home and they have made me feel home .

• Stayed June 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The staff were professional and caring! I attended a business meeting in Washington, DC on June 5, 2012. I made reservations through HotWire.com. I needed for my pets to stay with me and the hotel had those accomendations. People travel with their animals more and would rather stay at a pet friendly hotel.

Thank you Extended Stay America, Chantilly, VA for making my stay an enjoyable one!

An extra "Thank you" to Sushil who helped me with my directions to the meeting (Space Weather Enterprise Forum).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great Staff!!!!! Great Service!!!! Wonderful area.....close to shopping
Close to highway..... Friendly atmosphere.

Been here for awile and still greeted with a smile :-) on a daily basis.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been staying for past several months at the Extended Stay Deluxe Chantilly. The Hotel is really nice and the staff is great Upon arriving every Monday I found myself greeted with heart felt smiles from the very first person I meet checkin is usually with Pema or the Hotel Manager Dhiraj they provide everything that is available to me. They aslo provide internet access and the password to use the service.
Entering the room, it is clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also very clean.The bed was one thing that if I could take home, I would have done it. Hard in the right places and comfortable. Also, the kitchen area is very well kept. The hotel is located in a very quiet location with plenty of restaurants and stores for shopping. As a matter a fact a Walmart recently just opened within walking distance of the hotel. I work for a major government contractor in the area and the location is literally five minutes away making it very convenient for me.
These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you guys are fantastic.

John W

Room Tip: Try a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Dear John,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We have been guest at Extended Stay Deluxe for over six years and during that time we have seen a lot of changes. New management has made a lot of changes and the level of service given to us has been outstanding. Staff is responsive and very accommodating. Hotel is being renovated which will only enhance our stay at the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel based on price, friendly staff, and good rooms.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel staff to show you the room before you sign for the room as the staff will not have a p...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2012

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

The hotel staff are excellent ,they make me feel right at home remember me by name always greet me with a smile , not to mention the rooms are great feels like a mini apt.. i love staying here !!!feels just like home : )

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Extended stay Chantilly is great. Clean room and great price. Manager always goes out of his way to make sure everything is handled perfectly. We have been staying there over a year for various business reasons and always have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.