“Review of Extended Stay Deluxe Chantilly 4506 Brookfield Corp Dr” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Chantilly
“Review of Extended Stay Deluxe Chantilly 4506 Brookfield Corp Dr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been staying for past several months at the Extended Stay Deluxe Chantilly. The Hotel is really nice and the staff is great Upon arriving every Monday I found myself greeted with heart felt smiles from the very first person I meet checkin is usually with Pema or the Hotel Manager Dhiraj they provide everything that is available to me. They aslo provide internet access and the password to use the service.
Entering the room, it is clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also very clean.The bed was one thing that if I could take home, I would have done it. Hard in the right places and comfortable. Also, the kitchen area is very well kept. The hotel is located in a very quiet location with plenty of restaurants and stores for shopping. As a matter a fact a Walmart recently just opened within walking distance of the hotel. I work for a major government contractor in the area and the location is literally five minutes away making it very convenient for me.
These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you guys are fantastic.

John W

Room Tip: Try a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Dear John,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chantilly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We have been guest at Extended Stay Deluxe for over six years and during that time we have seen a lot of changes. New management has made a lot of changes and the level of service given to us has been outstanding. Staff is responsive and very accommodating. Hotel is being renovated which will only enhance our stay at the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel based on price, friendly staff, and good rooms.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel staff to show you the room before you sign for the room as the staff will not have a p...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

The hotel staff are excellent ,they make me feel right at home remember me by name always greet me with a smile , not to mention the rooms are great feels like a mini apt.. i love staying here !!!feels just like home : )

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Extended stay Chantilly is great. Clean room and great price. Manager always goes out of his way to make sure everything is handled perfectly. We have been staying there over a year for various business reasons and always have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Staff very nice and professional, enjoy staying there

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Ok, I'm from the city and used to being around a bit of 'riff-raff' every now and again. I got a deal on a room here and stayed for the evening. The room was dingy at best (sofa stains, semi-clean bathroom, etc), so I only walked around in my slippers. But that isn't my main complaint.

I suppose because this is extended stay they don't man the front desk around the clock, which allows for people to have extracurricular activities going on all hours of the night here, since no one's here from the hotel after a certain time. There were doors opening and shutting all hours of the night constantly, in and out of the rooms. It was so bad it woke me out of my sleep around 2:30 in the morning. I was up trying to figure out if some kind of sex operation or something was being conducted because of the constant activity level in the room(s).

Needless to say, I did not feel safe here. With no one here manning the front desk, it seems people just do as they please here after hours. I was tempted to pack up my things and leave- at 2:30am. Perhaps I just got a 'bad room' with some busy neighbors, however, I get the feeling this is business as usual and they were long-term guests for other purposes.

I definitely will never be returning here.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of the guest room hallways is an integral part in creating a "home away from home" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels brand location in the future.
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

First off let me start by saying everyone must see Washington D.C at least once in their lifetime. Staying directly in or very near to the Mall and downtown area can be very expensive. If you go a few miles ( 2 to 5) away you can reach some not so safe and clean areas and the pricing is not worthy of such deplorable conditions. My family and I chose to stay at an Extended Stay Deluxe in Chantilly which is a little over 20 miles away from D.C but well worth the drive to the sites of the city. It took only 30 minutes during traffic to reach the Washington Mall area. The hotel itself was wonderful, it had all the amenities of my home,refrigerator,dishwasher,stove, microwave,blowdryer,iron,ironing board, cable tv, $5 for unlimited usage of the wi-fi internet service for the entire stay of 5 days. We even had dishes,plates and silverware provided in the room. This was great as we were able to buy groceries and cook our own meals, we even BBQ with their grill out by the swimming pool. Across the street there is a wide array of fast food places as well, Mcdonald's,Wendy's, Arby's,Taco Bell, Chick-fil-a, and more. We had 2 suites for the price of one located closer to D.C.... and Chantilly was far nicer and safer than those. I plan on returning to D.C in 2013 and will definitely stay at this facility again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
Extended Stay Chantilly
Extended Stay America Chantilly
Chantilly Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.