“feels just like home!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4506 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Chantilly, Virginia
“feels just like home!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

The hotel staff are excellent ,they make me feel right at home remember me by name always greet me with a smile , not to mention the rooms are great feels like a mini apt.. i love staying here !!!feels just like home : )

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Extended stay Chantilly is great. Clean room and great price. Manager always goes out of his way to make sure everything is handled perfectly. We have been staying there over a year for various business reasons and always have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Staff very nice and professional, enjoy staying there

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

Ok, I'm from the city and used to being around a bit of 'riff-raff' every now and again. I got a deal on a room here and stayed for the evening. The room was dingy at best (sofa stains, semi-clean bathroom, etc), so I only walked around in my slippers. But that isn't my main complaint.

I suppose because this is extended stay they don't man the front desk around the clock, which allows for people to have extracurricular activities going on all hours of the night here, since no one's here from the hotel after a certain time. There were doors opening and shutting all hours of the night constantly, in and out of the rooms. It was so bad it woke me out of my sleep around 2:30 in the morning. I was up trying to figure out if some kind of sex operation or something was being conducted because of the constant activity level in the room(s).

Needless to say, I did not feel safe here. With no one here manning the front desk, it seems people just do as they please here after hours. I was tempted to pack up my things and leave- at 2:30am. Perhaps I just got a 'bad room' with some busy neighbors, however, I get the feeling this is business as usual and they were long-term guests for other purposes.

I definitely will never be returning here.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Misstonie
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Washington, D.C. - Chantilly. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of the guest room hallways is an integral part in creating a "home away from home" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels brand location in the future.
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

First off let me start by saying everyone must see Washington D.C at least once in their lifetime. Staying directly in or very near to the Mall and downtown area can be very expensive. If you go a few miles ( 2 to 5) away you can reach some not so safe and clean areas and the pricing is not worthy of such deplorable conditions. My family and I chose to stay at an Extended Stay Deluxe in Chantilly which is a little over 20 miles away from D.C but well worth the drive to the sites of the city. It took only 30 minutes during traffic to reach the Washington Mall area. The hotel itself was wonderful, it had all the amenities of my home,refrigerator,dishwasher,stove, microwave,blowdryer,iron,ironing board, cable tv, $5 for unlimited usage of the wi-fi internet service for the entire stay of 5 days. We even had dishes,plates and silverware provided in the room. This was great as we were able to buy groceries and cook our own meals, we even BBQ with their grill out by the swimming pool. Across the street there is a wide array of fast food places as well, Mcdonald's,Wendy's, Arby's,Taco Bell, Chick-fil-a, and more. We had 2 suites for the price of one located closer to D.C.... and Chantilly was far nicer and safer than those. I plan on returning to D.C in 2013 and will definitely stay at this facility again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dinondlbc
Omaha, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

The price is good, location good but it is marginal beyond that.
Problems: smell of smoke in non-smoking room, internet service intermittent, heater sounds like it will explode (have to turn off at night as it is too loud to sleep), phone not working some of the time, cleaning service inconsistent (half the time I have to ask for basics like washcloth, kleenex, TP; from day 1-no dishsoap), utensils old & bent, smoke detector hanging from ceiling, sheets need to be replaced as they are threadbare in places, can feel cold air blowing in windows, washers & dryers dirty-some not working.
Next time I'll opt to drive the extra distance to get a clean, quality place.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2010

We booked this hotel as it was close to the Air & Space Museum and the price was relatively reasonable. Plus, we did not see too many negatives reported on Trip Advisor. However, we were very much disappointed with our stay. We rquested and were given a non-smoking room, but the room was definitely smoked in previously. Strong odor of smoke as time went on, especially when we were going to sleep at night. Not a very pleasant odor to be breathing. Plus, the hallways had a very odd mix of smells. The thermostat control in the room functioned, but it was very difficult to reach a comfortable temperature. It ended up either too hot or too cold. There was no nightlite or small light to leave on in or near the bathroom, which made it very difficult to find your way to the toilet in the dark if you needed to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. The alarm clock did not work. Glad we had brought our own. The breakfast provided was really bare-bones minimal (although we didn't really expect to eat there anyway) - no cereal choices...just pre-packaged muffins and bagels and some fresh (although didn't look too fresh) fruit (apples and oranges) and coffee. The sign on the hotel outside door said it would be locked after 9:00 PM for security purposes - it never was.
So, sorry to say that we would never stay at one of these Extended Stay Deluxe's again. (And this being the "deluxe", we really did expect a bit more...)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple