“Best Hotel Experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Chantilly, Virginia
“Best Hotel Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

The staff here is amazing. I stayed at the Westfields Marriott for one month. Everyone and I mean everyone is warm, welcoming and hospitable. The food in the Fairfax Dining Hall is great. The pools and gym area are modern and clean. The rooms are also comfortable and clean. If I were to return to this area, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Taylor L, Manager at Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
We are glad to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at our hotel. We hope you do get the opportunity to return and I know your next stay will be just as great. Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with feedback and a great review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was looking for a hotel to take my father and sister for a long weekend to relax for their birthdays. I wanted something that was within 3-4 hours of home, wasn't in a congested area, had some interesting things to do in the area, had all the amenities such as a pool and restaurant and (of course) didn't break the bank. I narrowed it down to the Maryland/Virginia area and the pictures of the front of this Marriott caught my attention. I was baffled by the price and category as it met all of my needs. It was fairly secluded with beautiful wooded grounds which made you feel as if you were miles from anywhere but was also only about a 15 min drive from museums and other sites in the area. There were also restaurants right down the street. The hotel itself was beautiful and you felt as if you were on an old plantation but with all the modern amenities. There were beautiful weddings and events happening also. Everything was extremely upscale and I couldn't beat the price. Everywhere you turned there was marble, even in the gym which had fantastic treadmills with an interface that will take you on trails all over the world! The outdoor pool was a good size and the breakfast buffet was phenomenal! It helped that it was free with my Marriott gold status. I would go back to this hotel again in a heartbeat. It was great and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Taylor L, Manager at Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
We are glad that your search for a hotel lead you to the Westfields Marriott! Your description of our grounds and amenities is exactly how we want all of our guest to feel and it sounds like your experience was comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable. We hope to see you again and thank you for staying with us!
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I know this hotel isn't that old but I can't help but envision stepping back in time to an old plantation. It's hidden from the road and has a very rural feel to it. Very clean hotel. Breakfast and downstairs pub are both good. Bring your walking shoes because everything is spread out with not a lot of easy access. This place is massive. Highly recommend. Only downfall was no self serve laundry. There is a laundry service but it was outrageous. Less than a week of laundry for one person looking at ~$100...cummon

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the great review and we appreciate the feedback concerning laundry services. When I first came to this hotel I had a very similar impression as I came up the tree-lined driveway to our massive brick facade, it did feel very simliar to a plantation, and it is nice to hear someone shares that same idea. Thank you for staying with us!
Ridgecrest, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Looking for a place with easy access to Quantico, VA as well as the typical Arlington, VA neighborhoods, this property was a great choice. Spacious, clean, comfortable, and very well appointed. While I didn't require any of the business amenities or conference facilities there seemed to be planty to choose from. Wellington's was a good place to eat as the in-house restaurant and the breakfast buffet was a good value as well. Parking was easy, wifi works throughout, staff very courteous and friendly, security keeps the conference goers from wandering where they shouldn't and bell staff easy going without being overbearing.If you wish to eat away from the hotel there are a few places a short walk or drive away; Applebee's, Jersey Mike's, and another Grill I couldn't recall but it's all close by. Hazy Center (Air Space Museum) is close by, Manassass Battlefield is close by, Falls Church (E&W) for metro access is close by.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
We appreciate the thorough and wonderful review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We do have a very unique location in a very busy area of Northern Virginia, however the surrounding area does give us that exclusive/out of the way feel you mentioned. Thanks for staying with us ad we hope to see you again soon!
Lexington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our extended family spent 4 nights here to celebrate our 50th. Rooms where beautiful and the staff
were very accommodating, especially Rebecca and Mary at the front desk. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Taylor L, Manager at Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Congratulations on your 50th Anniversary, that is amazing! Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate such a memorable milestone in life and we hope to see you again soon!
Takoma Park, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I recently attended a friend's wedding at the Westfields Marriott and I was blown away by the hotel, the service and the space! I wish we had more time to explore the outdoor pool and the grounds. The wedding was beauitiful and the food was great. I booked my room (king bed) far enough in advance that the rate was $99, I think very reasonable. The hotel looks like a country club and is in a quiet setting. The hotel was extremely clean and comfortable. I would love to come back for a night with my fiancee! The hotel bar was great for the after party, too. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thanks for staying with us and we hope you will come back soon so you can explore the rest of the hotel and our surrounding area! We love hosting weddings because it makes every weekend different and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed the one you attended.
marlboro,nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We attended a conference over a weekend and had adjoining rooms. The hotel is clean and the staff were professional. Usually the food at conferences is fair. The food here was EXCELLENT. Great variety...and surprisingly wonderful.....we all mentioned it at most meals!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Our Chef will be excited to hear your feedback and we appreciate you staying with us for your conference. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!

Been to Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles? Share your experiences!