“DC Cherry Blossom Festival layover” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Cave Spring, Virginia
“DC Cherry Blossom Festival layover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very nice hotel, the grounds are peaceful, well maintained. We were warmly welcomed and when we checked out I was asked as a friendly reminder was I sure that the we packed all our things. The breakfast buffet was delicious which included an omlet station. We got the room we needed since there were three of us we got 2 queens, the room was very clean, a nice amenity, and a good nights sleep. I got a complimentary copy of the WSJ which I enjoyed reading. I went to the gym and indoor pool as well as a dry sauna, very good! I would rate this hotel a 3.5 minimum.

Room Tip: If you need a washer and dryer, there are none on site.
Green Features: Very nice, serene landscape. They have a lot of weddings here.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Taylor L, Manager at Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
We really appreciate your wonderful review! Now that we have finally come to the Spring season we look forward to our grounds and landscaping to bloom so more guests can enjoy them as you did. It sounds like we were able to meet all of your requests and expectations which is great to hear and I will share your notes with the team. Thanks for staying with us and please come back and visit us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Lindsay, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I traveled to DC recently with a High School Band. The Hotel was very clean and comfortable. We were served a very good Hot Breakfast and the coffee was a perfect way to start the day. The beds were very comfortable. The only thing that I felt like could have made the room perfect would have been to have a refrigerator. I was on a medication that needed refrigerated so I had to keep it on ice in a small thermos. All the staff that I encountered were all very nice and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Healdsburg, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

What a wonderfully friendly hotel! I recently stayed there while attending my granddaughter's wedding. Besides being first rate as far as cleanliness, service, amenities, food, etc. are concerned, I found the staff to be especially eager and willing to help me in any way I needed.

Many thanks go to Rebecca Bright....she was a whiz at helping me with my new (I'm still learning) iPhone. I thought I had lost all of my wedding pictures as they were so dark....Rebecca took the time to download an app that "enhanced" the photos, lightening them to the point where I still have my precious pictures of my beautiful granddaughter. She then changed some settings on the camera and, voila, I was back in the picture business! You can imagine how grateful I was for all her help!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed for a few nights at this Mariott for a family member's wedding. Everything was very clean, friendly staff, and overall great stay. Would most definitely stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have reviewed this place before and have always thought it great. There have been certain refurbishments which have improved it. This week I checked in and was instantly recognised by the doorman who shook my hand and welcomed me before having my car parked and my bags taken. Another warm greeting before being taken to my superbly appointed room.

Had dinner in Wellington's Bar: great steak, delicious wine and soothing atmosphere. A good sleep and ready for the next day. Back there very soon and recommending it very highly indeed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed here two nights for work and we hosted an event at the Westfields. Everything from the rooms to the service was top-notch. The event staff was very professional and helpful. I also loved the new restaurant/bar. Great updates and decor and good food, too.

The only downside I would say is that some services should be free that aren't. I feel like in this day and age wifi should be free in any hotel. I also with the business center was free and had free printing. I had a lot of work I needed to do while I was there, but after 5 minutes in the business center they charge you.

Other than the hidden costs, I definitely enjoyed my stay and would go again. Hard to believe it's only a category 4 hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Mentone, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I was a chaperone that traveled with 38 students and 4 other adults from California for the Heritage Choir Festival in Washingto DC. Rebecca and Mary-Ashe did a fabulous job organizing all of our needs and accommodations during our 5 day stay. The rooms, service, breakfast and staff were exceptional. I would highly recommend this hotel and give it an A+ rating. Thanks to the entire staff for making our experience a wonderful time to remember.

Green Features: I was always greeted with a smile no matter where i was at the hotel and staff was eager to assist with any need i might have.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles? Share your experiences!