This hotel is consistent with the Marriott line. I found the rooms and bed to be comfortable, and, yes the bathrooms are small. Sleep quality variable, depending on how much noise was coming from adjacent rooms, with connecting doors in both directions, although locked, even conversation in adjacent rooms was easily heard.
The fitness center and outdoor pool were a plus. The indoor pool was locked. The meeting rooms get a big plus for very comfortable chairs. The food at the restaurant and the bar was average. The housekeeping staff did an excellent job.
All that said, this hotel was just too isolated for me. To even get somewhere to buy lunch offsite, you needed a car, or had to take the shuttle. And to get to DC, you either have to fight traffic all the way, or drive to the Vienna metro station (@25 min), and then take the metro to downtown (45min).
- Also Known As:
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Hotel Chantilly
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Chantilly
- Marriott Resort Chantilly
- Marriott Chantilly
- Chantilly Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to downtown Washington DC and the Dulles International Airport, this hotel in Chantilly, VA offers conference facilities, accommodations and activities for business and leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.