“Nice Hotel - wish I could have stayed longer...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and save 20%!
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Hicksville, New York
“Nice Hotel - wish I could have stayed longer...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My family and extended family stayed at this hotel for one night while in town for a wedding. My only regret was that we couldn't stay longer!

The hotel has everything a full service Marriott should have and more. Great spacious rooms, nice gym & other sports areas, beautiful grounds.On top of all that - a staff that reall makes you feel welcome and appreciated.

Try this on for size - room selections that met all of our advance requests, coupons upon check-in for a free cups of coffee in Starbucks (nice touch!), and (TA-DA!) FREE INTERNET (for Silver Members)!!! I have been a Marriott Rewards member for nearly 25 years, and the policy of $15/night for internet is one of the main reasons that I now look to Springhill Suites or one of the other Marriott family hotels rather than a full service Marriott.

Our rate included the Breakfast Buffet which was served in their beautiful third floor restaurant.

I don't know how soon I will be back in the area, but if I am I will DEFINITELY be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a wedding, it was a wonderful stay. The hotel is beautiful, very elegant, with marble floors in the lobby and elegant fixtures throughout. The rooms are very spacious and have a nice layout (our King room had a sink inside the bathroom and another one outside of it, great touch). The doors are very thick and help minimize any noise in the hallways. Staff was very helpful. The bed was a bit firm for my taste, but I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Attended a meeting at the Marriott. The staff that I encountered were friendly. Had a long walk to the room, but overall it was clean. If you do not have a car, you're pretty much stuck at the hotel unless you cab it somewhere.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

LOVE this hotel. Its tucked away in the woods and when it pops up its something like out of a movie. The lobby is beautiful and well decorated and the staff here is GREAT. I had my wedding here and they were so helpful and cooperating. The decor and lighting they help set up was amazing and amazed everyone. The rooms here are very nice and comfy and are easy to access. They have a wonderful Sunday brunch spread of all the food you would want during brunch and more. Steak, eggs benedict, fresh jumbo shrimp, assortment of cheeses, bread, danishes and the omelet station. I would def recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area. Enjoy your stay!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was the perfect hotel for our family reunion, had a blast. The grounds are beautiful and there was beautiful greenery. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Can't wait to go back, looking forward staying there again

Room Tip: bid on priceline, always works for me
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Raleigh, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

When I checked in I went to lengths to ask for a room in a quiet location. I was given a nice room in a wing but looking onto the main entrance. Well I assumed they knew there business and that this would not be noisy. In the evening there were limos and buses pulling in an out and occasionally honking and guests rejoicing. It was not quiet. In the morning the buses rolled up -- three of them and parked outside my window and turned there engines on for about half an hour at least. When I spoke to my wife on the phone she asked if I was driving -- that was my quiet room. The front desk said that the room I had been given was unacceptable and said I would not be charged for the night. I told them I would leave the next day and they said fine, did not offer to move me.
The hotel is attractive overall but it most by about 25 years old and showing signs of age.
Overall disappointing, the front desk personnel particularly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing onto the front entrance.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Our three day annual conference could not have gone off more smoothly; in fact, the catering coordinator personally handed me a complimentary smoothy each morning! Everyone from engineering to catering to the restaurant to the management seemed to be personally engaged in making sure our 75 attendees wanted for nothing. I would take us back there for our next event in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the wing over the swimming pool (there's no chlorine scent leaking in). It's so...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Residence Inn Chantilly Dulles South
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Fairfield Inn Washington Dulles Airport South/Chantilly

Been to Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles? Share your experiences!