“Good standard business hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Internet & Calls
Ranked #5 of 14 hotels in Chantilly
cardiff, uk
“Good standard business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Relaxed ambiance, very service orientated culture. The corridors felt a little unloved and the gym is a bit pokey for such a large hotel. The hotel is set well back off the road so is very peaceful so if you are looking for a good night's sleep this is a good bet.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Central NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

It's a lovely setting, similar to a private park. Amazing to find this in the busy Dulles area. Staff is incredibly helpful, they switched my room to be closer to the fitness center when I asked where it was at check in. Omelet in restaurant was excellent. Nice rooms, quiet and clean. One of my favorites.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Spent one night for a family wedding and reception with toddler and senior citizens. Beautiful property with out standing artwork! Staff was very pleasant and helpful...actually very outstanding in that way. Instead of paying for valet parking we self parked and it was a difficult walk for the elderly and a little challenging while toting a toddler in my arms. I will drive to the hotel front door and let everyone and our bags out before parking next time. Was pleased that we were allowed to check in early so we could dress from the wedding in the room. Elderly parents had originally made reservation using AARP discount. I got a better rate using the 15% off weekend rate with Marriott Rewards, $84 (and a little under $92 with taxes added) so try the website. Next time I stay I will ask for a room near the elevator. We only had 3 sets of towels in the room, while our reservation was for four. There was no in room safe which I typically use at other hotels. The pools were not convenient and we did not use them. I wish we had had more time to walk the grounds. What we did see was beautiful.The facilities were terrrific for the wedding reception dinner, dancing and morning brunch. The food served was great, very tasty and in a polished manner. The pillows were a little unusual for me. On each queen size bed was two large pillows and two small ones. I used a small one since the large ones were too big for my neck. I would stay there again. We had a very thoughtful bride in choosing such a lovely hotel for the wedding festivities. Hope this helps others considering this hotel.

Room Tip: If you have any mobility concerns, ask for a room near the elevator. Be prepared to request the desk...
Palm Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Everything about this hotel was great! The property is beautiful, the rooms more then comfortable, the restaurants really nice and the staff was phenomenal. I stayed here with my son and his friend for two days because we drove from Florida to see a Linkin Park concert in nearby Bristow. I was really not sure what to expect as the Marriott Rewards rate I got on line was cheaper then I would have paid at any roadside chain off of I66 - no kidding. I was able to reserve TWO rooms for two nights which made for an extremely pleasant stay for me and my teenagers! I can't rave enough about this property from the moment we arrived, till we left it was possibly the best hotel service I have ever experienced anywhere. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, the ambiance was elegant without being stuffy and we were made to feel like welcome guests at an extremely fine establishment. This stay would have been worth three times what I paid for it - and I have paid at least three times more at other hotels only to be disappointed usually by snotty or inferior service. It made me rethink my entire attitude for Marriott's in general and I most definitely will find a reason just to stay at this hotel again!

Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Weekend motorcycle trip to DC. We travelled US15 through central Virginia on our way to Washington, DC. Long day on the road when we arrived at the Marriott Westfields in Chantilly. We were very pleasantly surprised at the beautiful surroundings of the hotel. It was a Friday evening and the normally bustling conference type hotel was quiet and refreshing. Our room was excellent, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The large lobby bar had several excellent pool tables for patrons use. Coffee service in the morning was available with Starbuck's products. You know, for under a hundred bucks on a weekend and this close to D.C., people can say what they want but this hotel is a steal. An honest four star property, why would you stay anywhere else in the area?

Room Tip: East side rooms are closer to the pool.
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We recently stayed overnight at the Westfields Marriott for a friends wedding and had a great time. The hotel as well as the ceremony & reception area were all beautiful and nicely kept. We ended the night in the onsite pub which had pool tables and a lot space to mingle. Our room was on the second floor of the west wing. The room had a king size bed and was very spacious. We dealt with multiple staff members, all of which were all friendly. They made check in & out very easy. We would recommend this hotel and definitely stay again if the opportunity presented itself.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
West Chester, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

The Westfields Marriott is a top end hotel to be sure. I'm not sure how old it is, but it is maintained so well that it appears new. I'm a Marriott Platinum member and this hotel goes out of it's way to make sure I'm comfortable. The breakfast is exceptional (not included in the room unless you are Platinum). The only negative is that the parking is a bit of a walk to the hotel, but unless the weather is bad it doesn't make a difference.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles? Share your experiences!