We are Hampton regulars and stayed 2 nights at this property with 2 rooms. The good news for this property :
1) The Staff are amazing and VERY VERY friendly front desk service.
2) The Shuttle to the museum and other close locations is GREAT !
3) The rooms are clean
4) Nice & large breakfast spot with fresh cut fruit offered at the tables.
5) Comfy beds and & pillows.
Some weak spots :
1) Property accepts dogs so be prepared for barking and some smells and noises.
2) Rooms are somewhat dated with sinks outside the room which some people may not like.
3) Older looking rooms
Overall, happy with our stay