“Food with view” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Alto Plaza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 94 Restaurants in Centreville
Cross street: Intersection of RT28 & RT29
Manassas, Virginia
“Food with view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Here is a nice restaurant with real view of countryside and good food too. Nice bar area on first floor and restaurant on first and second floors and private dining on third floor for private parties etc.
Service and food are good and the looks are above adverage.

Visited October 2012

Burke, Virginia
“Good food, great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My friends and I have met there a few times for lunch. If the weather is nice ask for outdoor table. The view of the mountains is great! The food is good and we always get good service. The waitstaff is patient with us (we get together and spend a good bit of time catching up before we think too much about food).

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfax, Virginia
“Nice place bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We know about Argentinean and Peruvian food, this place serve you crap food with good names. Nice place but do not eat there unless you want Salvadorian food. You can go there for beers.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Sunday Brunch Too Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and I were looking for somewhere new for Sunday Brunch Buffet. The atmosphere, building, views, etc. were very, very nice. We did not ask how much the buffet was....our mistake.

The buffet was beautiful and had a wide variety of food for breakfast and lunch. Everything was tastey and plentiful. We enjoyed our meal. At the end of the meal I asked our waiter how much the buffet was....$22, not including drinks. I thought that was outrageous for brunch.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
danxtsupamodel
“Really nice contemporary Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012 via mobile

Having driven by this place so many times my husband and I decided to try it but before we could one of our friends decided to have her husband Bday party there. This place is nice, atmosphere was great, location was convient and the food was awesome! Also service from our server Ana was Awesome!

The party was located in the medium sized party room on the second floor. Room was nice and accomadated about 40+ people! I didn't count but I know it wa atleast 40. It was a sit down dinner and we had a preset menu-2 apps per table and salad or soup of course and then the meal- which was either steak, chicken or salmon! Our table had the chicken taquitos and the calamari and both were great! The servers were great and very attentive! We enjoyed our server Ana! I had the Ap chicken and my husband and the salmon and others at the table had steak and we all enjoyed the food!

I would recommend this place to anyone that's thinking of going out for a nice drink. The attire is casual! There were people dressed really nice and some in jeans and everyone blended! They have a full bar which is right off to the right when you come in. The night we were there it got pretty loud because there was a football game on! I have no complaints about the place and would def go back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere