“Close to home” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Close to home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Two locations close to home. Prefer ordering takeout as sometimes wait and it is often very crowded. All fish entrees are good. One chicken dish outstanding as is the pork chop. I prefer fish plain without sauce or blackening and they will accommodate.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Centreville, Virginia
“Better than I remembered”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

After having dined at Bonefish a couple times many years ago, we decided not to go there again because it was so average. We got a gift card recently, however, and decided to try it again. I have to say, it was much better than I remembered. The specials were interesting and we really enjoyed the haddock with feta and artichoke and the mahi-mahi with a lobster/crab sauce - both nice and fresh and different. The service was good and the portions were very nice. I'm not ready to say it's above average, but this visit definitely has us thinking we will return to try other options. The only downside is for our non-seafood eating children, their only options were burgers or mac & cheese. It would be nice to have a few more things for them.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Tuesday Special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had dinner here with a friend on a Tuesday night. They are currently promoting several inexpensive lobster specials. I tried the lobster sliders with fries for 7.95 and it was delicious. Service was friendly and quick on a Tuesday night. On Wednesday, the delicious bang bang shrimp are always a deal for $5. Love this restaurant!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, Virginia
“A great alternative to some of the other chain restaurants in the area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like the friendly, cozy atmosphere; the warm bread and appetizers; and the fresh tasting fish is always done well. Never a problem with the food nor service. Be sure to call ahead for reservations as there is a wait time if you don't. This is a good place for seafood in lieu of some of the other chain spots around town. Give it a try.

Visited February 2014
manassas, va
“Do not be a single diner, you will be seated but not served.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I used eat here about once a month three years ago. Two years ago, I tried to eat there and after sitting at the table for almost one half hour, I left. Plenty of servers moved about me and no one served me or acknowledged I was there. It was not a busy evening. I spoke to the manager and informed him why I was leaving. All he said was "Sorry" told the host to re seat me and walked away. I did not have time to eat anymore as I had to go to a meeting. About a month ago, I decided to give this location another chance. I was seated at a table and not served again! Not a busy night, plenty of servers passing my table, NO ONE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED I WAS THERE! I only waited 15 minutes this time. I got up to leave. As I passed the hosts stand I was wished a good night by the young man who seated me. No inquiry as to why I was leaving so soon. Clearly there is a management issue here.

• Visited January 2014