“Maybe the best location for this chain restaurant!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Burke, VA
“Maybe the best location for this chain restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We generally like the food and service at the Bonefish Locations in the northern Virginia area, the Centrevill location is our favorite. The service at most locations is good, but the food quality at this location never disappoints. Everything from appetizers to desserts have been great.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Manassas, VA
“Great seafood and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Been trying to get my wife to go her for awhile. She loved it! For drinks I had a red wine and she had this unique tea with chai, cream, coconut, and mint....very good (left an impression on her). For an appetizer we had a new or special lobster rangoon with asian sauce, also great. She had the pickled and beet, pecan, goat cheese salad and I had the corn/crab soup, both delicious. For entrees she had the pecan crusted trout (I was going to get trout, but decided to get something different so we could have more tastes) and I went with the swordfish with asian sauce (four choices of sauce). Very good. They have a seasonal side (you get a choice of two sides). We both tried the turkey sausage and chichi bean side...interesting, but not a favorite; for my 2nd I had the scalloped potatoes (a little dry), she had the asparagus...delicious! Did I mention the bread? It was great with a pesto and olive oil sauce that was a hint too salty, but still very good. Not certain what's up with the beige vinyl tablecloths covered with brown paper, but other than that, the decor was tasteful. Very friendly waiter.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clifton, Virginia
“Great seafood !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Had scallops and shrimp with lots of sides and an excellent Chenin Blanc wine. The service was very good and we didn't feel a pinch when we paid the bill ! Beautiful restaurant and it has an excellent menu.

Visited December 2012
Winchester, Virginia
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Enjoyed a nice quiet lunch. Food a little pricey but bang bang shrimp always good. I enjoyed fish tacos w/ mango salsa which was very good.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Vienna, Virginia
“Great Staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

What a great staff! Except for the hostess, who underestimated our wait time by about twenty minutes; (I am rarely impressed with them, anyway.) everyone was very attentive. When I say everyone, I mean that while we were waiting, we were offered shrimp samples and drinks from a number of the employees trying to make our extended wait more pleasant.

We had a gift certificate. Since we are not fans of the other two qualifying restaurants: Outback Steakhouse and Carrabas, we ended up in the 'seafood' restaurant. I'm not a fan of seafood but my husband is. He enjoyed the trout while I was lukewarm on the filet mignon. Considering it's not a steakhouse, it was okay on the second try. The first had to be sent back for being unacceptably tough. The french green beans had no flavor which I remedied with some of the flavored oil accompanying the bread. This oil is so tasty, I refrained from my habit of requesting butter for the bread instead. The salads were fine but on the small side. The dessert selection did not tempt us.

When our delightful waiter Brandon packaged our leftovers, he was kind enough to include a fresh loaf of crusty bread with their seasoned oil. He and the manager showed proper concern and graciousness over replacing the steak.

The decor is tastefully trendy and being a popular spot, is lively and noisy.

• Visited January 2013