“First Visit to Bonefish Grill - We Were Impressed” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cold Spring, NJ
“First Visit to Bonefish Grill - We Were Impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

After saying many times that we had to try Bonefish, we finally did on a trip to the DC suburbs. We were very pleased with our meals and will surely go back. We both chose an entree from the word-burning-grill menu, salmon for my wife ($17.30), sea scallops and shrimp for me ($16.90). Both were excellent and surprisingly reasonably priced. There was a large selection of good wines by the glass with prices ranging from $5.50 to $15. Most were in the $6 to $9 range.

Our waitress was professional, attentive and friendly.

The restaurant is located in a large shopping center and there's plenty of parking.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Alexandria, Virginia
“Firecracker Shrimp?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I get sucked in to going back because of the shrimp appetizer - which is really good (but done better at Carlyle, Coastal Flats and others). But I find this place to be a bit inconsistent. Sometimes I have a great meal and other times. . .just so, so. And the long wait to get into this place is always a huge turn-off.

Visited November 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Bonefish Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Fantastic menu. Great service. Both my wife's and my fish selections were very good. Try the bang-bang tacos. We have been there several times over the years and it never fails to impress.

Visited August 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Food and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I visited this restaurant some time ago. I was dining with a friend. The service was excellent and the food superb.

Oak Hill, Virginia, United States
“Best for Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I love happy hour at Bonefish due to the generously poured, inexpensive glasses of wine, and deliciously, discounted appetizers. During our last visit, we missed happy hour. We ordered two "specials" in addition to salads and a glass of wine. The food was good as usual, but for the price, we would not go back at "regular" menu prices given the food. We will return for happy hour, but for the regular prices there are restaurants we prefer at the regular prices.

• Visited December 2012