“Love the Happy Hour!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Love the Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I used a gift certificate at this restaurant and it was my first time ever going to a Bonefish Grill. I was pleasantly surprised with the selections. The drinks are inexpensive and the food is great.

Visited April 2012

87% Recommend
Manassas, Virginia
“Happy Birthday to the Mrs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed our visit for my wifes birthday. We started with a double order of the Bang Bang shrimp and they were perfect as always. My wife order the sirloin and crab cake that came with garlic Mashed Potatoe's that were great, my daughter ordered the Bang Bang Taco which were awesome. My son had the chicken fingers and I myself the Swordfish with the Pumpkin Ravioli and baby diced carrots, this is a complex dish with all the odd pairing but WOW this was AWESOME. It was prepared just as the server had explained, will try a return trip before the special changes. Our service was outstanding and the main thing that complimented the dinner was how fresh the food seamed and the enviroment. Wish I could remember the server's name because I would HIGHLY reccomend that you ask for him.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warrenton, Virginia
“Nice seafood restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I always enjoy eating at Bonefish; I usually get the Bang Bang Shrimp and a side of potatoes au gratin and my wife gets the crabcakes with the potatoes au gratin. These items along with their bread are plenty for both of us.

Visited July 2012
Reston, Virginia
“Good for Fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Took the family here, we had been to the one in Bonita Springs (FL) and this one was the same high level of service and decor.

Fish & Chips is good, Talapia was good as well, service is always good though our server made a odd mistake with the order but it was corrected quickly and the manager came over to make sure all was well.

its always an up-scale experience, not on the level of a Passion Fish, but very good and will keep us coming back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NOVA
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The service was above average but the food was just so-so. Two of us had the Kobe burgers and my wife had the fish tacos. Good food, but nothing special.

Visited August 2012