“awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Centreville, Virginia
“awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I am a really big pizza fan and when I found out about the pomodoro in centreville I had to try it out. I was greeted with a big smile and the pizza looked really good. I ordered a meat lover pizza for my friends and I. The pizza came out pretty fast and we all liked it. It tasted really good and Since then I have ordered pizzas to go and for delivery on many occasions now.

• Visited March 2013

Northern Virginia
“good food and quick delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great authentically Italian-tasting pizza! the buffalo chicken pizza is my daughter's favorite...i tried it recently and it was delicious. also had the greek salad with grilled chicken, it was very good...i would definitely recommend this place. the only reason i didn't give it an excellent is because the bottom of the pizza crust was a little over done. but not so much so that we couldn't eat it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Ba vene! Excellente! Bellisimo, Delicioso I'll come back again for their Chicken Parmigianna.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Tante grazie. Great food, great service. Decent in price. Ill come back next time I'm in the area. Thank you.

“exsellent pizzeria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was here with my family and the food was so good. We bought pizza and some pasta.you should diffently come to pomodoro they just open and they are a new resturant.

• Visited February 2013