“Overall Nice Place To Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Hot Springs, North Carolina, United States
“Overall Nice Place To Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We selected this hotel because it was close to our daughter and son-in-law's apartment. Everything was very satisfactory, with one minor exception... our non-smoking room smelled like smoke when we first walked in.

This dissipated, or we just grew accustomed to it. The room was clean and comfortable otherwise. The air conditioner worked well and was relatively quiet. Even though planes fly overhead frequently, we didn't hear them, and they didn't interfere with our sleep.

Other than that, the bed was comfortable, and everything in the room, while not new, functioned well. We did not need or use the kitchen, except to put some water bottles in the fridge.

I would recommend this hotel. It's not luxurious in any way, but neither would I call it budget. A nice, mid-level hotel.

Room Tip: Lower floor might be a good choice, as elevators can be a bit slow.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Dear Mr. Nick

We would just like to say thank you for making our stay even more enjoyable thanks to the high standard of your hotel and the friendliness of your staff member . Our room was lovely and very clean the location of the hotel was excellent . ! We look forward to staying with you in the not-too-distant future.

Samia Allawi & Mariam Allawi

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

While my fiance and I only stayed one night, we were very pleased! Since I have a career in hospitality, I expect a lot out of a front desk staff and the front desk associate working the night of our stay exceeded my expectations. I wish I caught her name, but she went above and beyond to accommodate our early check-in and created great conversation. I hope this facility can look up her name and reward her for the outstanding hospitality skills she showed (stayed 7-26-14 checked in at 2:30pm). Regarding the room, also wonderful! The air conditioning was a little loud but something we could look over. If I am ever in this area again I would most definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I landed in Centerville first time and started staying here from 15th May.I am still continuing to stay here from the past month and a half.

My stay is worth mentioning since the entire crew starting from the Manager Nick Bahou, the front desk staff Kim and Nigen and the other cleaning staff have been really really supportive, nice and friendly.

The ambiance around the hotel is great. Rooms are well maintained.

Most of all I would like to thank the Manager Nick for making it even more special since he upgraded my booking from a smaller room that I had booked to a bigger room since I was with my kids here. Really Really appreciate his support.

I would be leaving to Texas in about a week. But I would definitely recommend this hotel for folks coming to this region.

Room Tip: The Hotel Suite is very spacious and good.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Knob Noster, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My family and I stayed in this hotel for two nights while house hunting in the area. Our realtor had recommended it, but I was still skptical as it is not your traditional hotel so I read all of the reviews here before booking. The reviews were fairly mixed but we decided for the price we would give it a go. We have an infant so the idea of a fridge and a microwave was greatly appealing. We were pleasantly surprised.

Pros: Kitchen (no oven), free WiFi, free continental breakfast (muffins, oatmeal, fruit, granola bars, etc.), location, very comrtable reclining chair, great staff, clean, AFFORDABLE

Cons: No daily maid service (only once a week), closet is a curtain but does have an extra rack. Basically there are NO cons if you understand the type of hotel you are booking.

I would recommend this hotel hands down!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very clean , helpful management and staff. We will be visiting again and will use this hotel next time we are in the area . Walking to great restaurant , movie theater , shopping ,,,,
Close to main HWY and also easy access to mall

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

What a great place to stay! I have been staying at this hotel for about three nights a week since August 2013 as I started a new job. I stay at this hotel and commute about 45 minutes one way daily because it is a real good value. I would love to share my experience with other guest and visitors to the DC area.

I stayed at most of the rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. All the rooms are nice, comfy, and super clean. I couldn't hear my neighbors, TV was nice and big. Free internet have been really reliable and fast enough. All front desk staff were absolutely amazing - it didn't matter what I needed, they made it happened! The hotel is also conveniently located near many fast food restaurants and grocery stores, and rooms have microwaves and stove so dining in or out is easy.

I will definitely be staying at this hotel every time I go to the DC area for work or pleasure.

Room Tip: For me, I always select a none smoking room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Address: 5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Centreville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Centreville
Extended Stay America Centreville
Centreville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.