“Great stay worth mentioning!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Centreville
“Great stay worth mentioning!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I landed in Centerville first time and started staying here from 15th May.I am still continuing to stay here from the past month and a half.

My stay is worth mentioning since the entire crew starting from the Manager Nick Bahou, the front desk staff Kim and Nigen and the other cleaning staff have been really really supportive, nice and friendly.

The ambiance around the hotel is great. Rooms are well maintained.

Most of all I would like to thank the Manager Nick for making it even more special since he upgraded my booking from a smaller room that I had booked to a bigger room since I was with my kids here. Really Really appreciate his support.

I would be leaving to Texas in about a week. But I would definitely recommend this hotel for folks coming to this region.

Room Tip: The Hotel Suite is very spacious and good.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Knob Noster, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My family and I stayed in this hotel for two nights while house hunting in the area. Our realtor had recommended it, but I was still skptical as it is not your traditional hotel so I read all of the reviews here before booking. The reviews were fairly mixed but we decided for the price we would give it a go. We have an infant so the idea of a fridge and a microwave was greatly appealing. We were pleasantly surprised.

Pros: Kitchen (no oven), free WiFi, free continental breakfast (muffins, oatmeal, fruit, granola bars, etc.), location, very comrtable reclining chair, great staff, clean, AFFORDABLE

Cons: No daily maid service (only once a week), closet is a curtain but does have an extra rack. Basically there are NO cons if you understand the type of hotel you are booking.

I would recommend this hotel hands down!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very clean , helpful management and staff. We will be visiting again and will use this hotel next time we are in the area . Walking to great restaurant , movie theater , shopping ,,,,
Close to main HWY and also easy access to mall

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

What a great place to stay! I have been staying at this hotel for about three nights a week since August 2013 as I started a new job. I stay at this hotel and commute about 45 minutes one way daily because it is a real good value. I would love to share my experience with other guest and visitors to the DC area.

I stayed at most of the rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. All the rooms are nice, comfy, and super clean. I couldn't hear my neighbors, TV was nice and big. Free internet have been really reliable and fast enough. All front desk staff were absolutely amazing - it didn't matter what I needed, they made it happened! The hotel is also conveniently located near many fast food restaurants and grocery stores, and rooms have microwaves and stove so dining in or out is easy.

I will definitely be staying at this hotel every time I go to the DC area for work or pleasure.

Room Tip: For me, I always select a none smoking room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Hotel was super clean, breakfast was Great. Kim from the front desk was super friendly and very attentive to any issues or needs I had. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The beds were great, the rooms were large,location close to the main road. Next time I go to Centreville I will be staying at this hotel again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

If you are looking for attention to detail and personal service, this is the hotel for you! The entire staff makes you feel as if you are right at home.

Highlights:

- Your pets are welcome at a reasonable rate. We paid one rate for our entire stay (2 months now).

- The rooms are quiet and we barely ever hear any of the other guests.

- A grab and go breakfast is available every morning for your convenience.

We relocated from San Diego, CA when my husband got a job in Washington, D.C. and have decided to stay in this hotel until we can locate an excellent home, instead of rushing into a decision of where to live.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was in the area for what I thought was going to be 3 months at work. At the last minute, I found out I'd be heading elsewhere. I found Kim at the desk, late at night, and she was super helpful getting me checked out super early.
The good- very quiet. My room (618) was very clean. As a matter of fact, I'm typing this at another extendedstay in another city... It's like apples to oranges... It's like I've gone from from 4 stars to 2! Loved 4 pillows on my bed (2 firm, 2 feather). Bed was comfortable. Even the iron was decent and had a steam burst button. I've got to be pressedf or work. Little things like that are great.
The bad- I've stayed at extendedstays with bigger kitchens and even dishwashers. This one was TINY and the utensils were horrible. The washers need to be replaced. And although clean and nicely appointed, furniture was on its last leg. It's the old stuff with new handles.
Bottom line- I usually stay at Westins and I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a corner suite with the extra window.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Address: 5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Centreville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Centreville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Centreville
Extended Stay America Centreville
Centreville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.