“This hotel is awsome place to stay at.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Centreville
Morgantown, West Virginia
“This hotel is awsome place to stay at.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

What a great place to stay! I have been staying at this hotel for about three nights a week since August 2013 as I started a new job. I stay at this hotel and commute about 45 minutes one way daily because it is a real good value. I would love to share my experience with other guest and visitors to the DC area.

I stayed at most of the rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. All the rooms are nice, comfy, and super clean. I couldn't hear my neighbors, TV was nice and big. Free internet have been really reliable and fast enough. All front desk staff were absolutely amazing - it didn't matter what I needed, they made it happened! The hotel is also conveniently located near many fast food restaurants and grocery stores, and rooms have microwaves and stove so dining in or out is easy.

I will definitely be staying at this hotel every time I go to the DC area for work or pleasure.

Room Tip: For me, I always select a none smoking room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Hotel was super clean, breakfast was Great. Kim from the front desk was super friendly and very attentive to any issues or needs I had. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The beds were great, the rooms were large,location close to the main road. Next time I go to Centreville I will be staying at this hotel again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

If you are looking for attention to detail and personal service, this is the hotel for you! The entire staff makes you feel as if you are right at home.

Highlights:

- Your pets are welcome at a reasonable rate. We paid one rate for our entire stay (2 months now).

- The rooms are quiet and we barely ever hear any of the other guests.

- A grab and go breakfast is available every morning for your convenience.

We relocated from San Diego, CA when my husband got a job in Washington, D.C. and have decided to stay in this hotel until we can locate an excellent home, instead of rushing into a decision of where to live.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was in the area for what I thought was going to be 3 months at work. At the last minute, I found out I'd be heading elsewhere. I found Kim at the desk, late at night, and she was super helpful getting me checked out super early.
The good- very quiet. My room (618) was very clean. As a matter of fact, I'm typing this at another extendedstay in another city... It's like apples to oranges... It's like I've gone from from 4 stars to 2! Loved 4 pillows on my bed (2 firm, 2 feather). Bed was comfortable. Even the iron was decent and had a steam burst button. I've got to be pressedf or work. Little things like that are great.
The bad- I've stayed at extendedstays with bigger kitchens and even dishwashers. This one was TINY and the utensils were horrible. The washers need to be replaced. And although clean and nicely appointed, furniture was on its last leg. It's the old stuff with new handles.
Bottom line- I usually stay at Westins and I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a corner suite with the extra window.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Almere, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great place to stay for a couple of days when you are not looking for a luxury stay. Service is okay there is coffee in the morning, it is clean and quiet, and the rooms have a good size. I will stay here again when I am in the neighborhood.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Centreville, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have to first start off by commenting on the excellent customer service Kim gives each and every time I need her or see her.... She is beyond one of the most superb professionals in her class and I wish I could take her to every place I go....Because of her, I decided to remain at your hotel despite several issues that plagued my stay. I hope you compensate her very well because she is the driving force behind your success.
I am a Project Supervisor for one of the area energy companies and needed a long term (2-3 month) stay for the length of a construction project I was managing. For the first 3 weeks at your hotel, my lock would not read the swipe on my card nearly every other evening. The first time it occurred, this little arrogant twit, named "GiGi " didn't know how to reset the lock to let me in and had me wait in another room for 2 hours,before anyone showed up to help me. I finally was let in by 9 pm that night. And get this, there was NO onsite maintenance man! He was home for a family emergency(understandable) but they had no one there to replace him!! I was told arrogantly, by this "GiGi" that he wouldn't be back for 2 weeks....to which I told her that a locksmith needed to be called to fix my door. No luck there...
I blame the Manager of the hotel for NOT supporting his staff with the obvious need of the basics. My lock was finally changed in the third week but not after going thru the routine of nearly every other night being locked out of my room, dragging my stuff back down to the front desk and hoping upon hope that "GiGi" was not behind it. She was the most inept person on staff along with a bad attitude of acting as if working was beneath her. Thankfully, she is GONE. But she did not leave before calling me, at work ,on my personal phone and trying to get into a confrontation with me about hearing that I said she was "unpleasant" to deal with....Unreal!!! And completely unprofessional.
The housekeeping I have received there has been substandard as well. I do not get a "complete" service every Tuesday but merely a vacuuming of the rug,change of sheets and I know the tub is not scrubbed or the dresser and tables dusted (except for one time, just last week). I am getting out of here by the end of this week, primarily, because I don't wish to give my hard earned money to the guy who owns this place. And I realize I am only one person and it won't matter...but it will to me on principal alone.
What a shame to have such a dynamite individual like Kim be subjected to, what I am sure, is a manager who cares so little about supporting the fine work she and her Assistant Manager do...If I could hire Kim and Nuk tomorrow I would....they are what makes and saves a business. The manager of this place could learn A LOT from those two, very fine people.

Room Tip: I had a spacious room....on a non-smoking floor far side....quiet for the most part.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Kim and Nagun provided you with exemplary service. Also, I would like to apologize for the way you were communicated to by other staff members; these types of actions do not reflect the standards of our hotel. We have addressed this issue with the employee to ensure that this situation does not occur in the future. I would also like to apologize that the refresh of your room did not meet your expectations; however, we are reviewing with housekeeping staff, the proper cleaning procedures to ensure the rooms are cleaned to guest satisfaction. Furthermore, we will be looking into exactly why the lock on your door did not work properly. Still, I am glad that the room was spacious and that the area was quiet during your stay.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I came in very tired from a long drive from la california and was ready to crash to my room. The front desk lady named jihane was very friendly and gave us great service. she offered to give us a mini basket of tooth pastes and tooth brushes prior to check in and checked on us 15 min later. As far as the room, it was clean and very convenient to live there. I had a wonderful experience and i would definitely refer this hotel to someone else.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay.

Once again, thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Address: 5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Centreville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Centreville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Centreville
Extended Stay America Centreville
Centreville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.