Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
“Wow Wow Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This Motel made a mistake on my Debit Card. To make up for the mistake, they provided me with a free night stay and a very large and very clean room to stay in. Being a Minister I travel a lot. I would recommend this Motel to all of my friends and Church members.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I am very sorry that we made a billing error, but happy to know that we corrected it quickly. We look forward to having you, or any of your Church members, stay with us in the future, should your travels bring you to the area.

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Canandaigua, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was a last-minute trip for a funeral for us. We drove from NY and picked the place out at random. We had a very nice stay. The room was clean (though my husband kept pointing out the faint smell of cigarettes) and very spacious. The bed was extra-firm. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. And above all else, the place was quiet. I don't think we heard another hotel guest the entire time we were there. It was close to everything we needed and easy to find. We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarah - Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am so glad that you found your room to be spacious and the bedding to be comfortable. As well, it is great to know that the staff took such great care of you during your visit. While we are sorry that it was for such a sad reason, we are happy that we were able to attend to all of your needs.

Thank you again. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
North Haledon, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Haven't even been here a full night and I will never stay again. The people next to us are having a party. After complaining to the management 2x, we called the police. The manager said they didn't have to leave so the cops couldn't do anything. It's ridiculous. I've been up since 3am listening to these people. Never will stay again. Horrible customer service.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sincerely sorry that we failed to provide you with the comfort and care that you expected when you stayed with us. The situation you described is unacceptable, and I am disappointed that our staff did not move you to another room or intervene in a better way. As a result, we are working to create new procedures for these types of situations to ensure they are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at DCC@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Once again a great stay at a great hotel. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel over the past 18 months and they have never disappointed. The room has been clean, they always have what you need, nothing super special but exactly what you need.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Keith - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We can't wait to have you back to repeat this experience for a fourth time!

Thank you again for sharing these kind words.
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

While traveling for 2 weeks, we have been staying in Embassy Suites, Hampton Inns, etc. We have family near this hotel, and opted to try it over a neighboring hotel because the price was cheaper and we would only stay for 1 night. When you walk in, don't expect the hotel lobbies you see in other hotels. This place is the plain sister.

The room was clean. But the bed featured a blanked and bedspread. I had gotten used to the clean duvets in other hotels. That was a little off putting. The kitchenette is nice, although the fridge has seen better days. The closet doors are actually a curtain.

All in all, the hotel is clean and a good value. But as far as amenities, it's not up to the standard of amenities of other hotel chains. If I would to visit it again, I'd check out the neighboring hotel property. I guess those amenities are worth the extra $40 a night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I was disheartened to read that we did not provide you with some of the amenities you were expecting. Please accept our apologies. While we are not a full service hotel, our team is committed to satisfying our guests. We are very thankful for your feedback and will strive to improve. I invite you to contact me, at afimowicz@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments or questions about our services.

Thank you again for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from July, 2012 through January, 2013. I work as a travel Nurse and prefer hotels. This Hotel made me feel like I was home. The Front Desk Staff, Kim, Surya, and Nagin is amazing! They have extensive knowledge of the area, treat us all like family, and make us feel welcome. On Christmas Eve, they had a pot luck for those of us who weren't able to go home. It was so nice to not feel alone at the holiday. This hotel is pet friendly, which works for me since I travel with my 2 Maltese. When I left in January, I truly felt I was leaving very dear friends. I told them all, including Nick, the hotel manager, if I ever came back to this area, I would stay here. Well, I'm traveling back to the same facility for a contract. The hospital is 45 minutes from the hotel. I could have stayed closer to the hospital, but preferred to come back to my family here. The rooms are a good size, well kept, with all the kitchen amenities I need. I had no problems while here, others did and said they were solved promptly. The hotel is close to the train station going into DC so, after a short drive and a train ride, I can get to all the tourist sites in DC. And, the rates are reasonable. If you're coming to this area, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review of our hotel. It's great to hear that we were able to provide exactly what you were looking for in your home away from home!

Hillsborough, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

basic extended stay motel, however the staff is exceptional! The rooms are large, but the layout makes some areas cramped. The bathroom is large, but there was no counter space or storage for toiletries. we stayed in the middle of the week and the room seemed dusty and there was trash under the bed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness issues you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, our housekeeping team is will be re-trained. We truly are committed to our guests. Because we continually work to improve our hotel, we really appreciate your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town. Thank you.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Address: 5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Centreville
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Centreville
Extended Stay America Centreville
Centreville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.