“Once Again Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Once Again Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Once again a great stay at a great hotel. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel over the past 18 months and they have never disappointed. The room has been clean, they always have what you need, nothing super special but exactly what you need.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Keith - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We can't wait to have you back to repeat this experience for a fourth time!

Thank you again for sharing these kind words.

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

While traveling for 2 weeks, we have been staying in Embassy Suites, Hampton Inns, etc. We have family near this hotel, and opted to try it over a neighboring hotel because the price was cheaper and we would only stay for 1 night. When you walk in, don't expect the hotel lobbies you see in other hotels. This place is the plain sister.

The room was clean. But the bed featured a blanked and bedspread. I had gotten used to the clean duvets in other hotels. That was a little off putting. The kitchenette is nice, although the fridge has seen better days. The closet doors are actually a curtain.

All in all, the hotel is clean and a good value. But as far as amenities, it's not up to the standard of amenities of other hotel chains. If I would to visit it again, I'd check out the neighboring hotel property. I guess those amenities are worth the extra $40 a night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I was disheartened to read that we did not provide you with some of the amenities you were expecting. Please accept our apologies. While we are not a full service hotel, our team is committed to satisfying our guests. We are very thankful for your feedback and will strive to improve. I invite you to contact me, at afimowicz@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments or questions about our services.

Thank you again for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from July, 2012 through January, 2013. I work as a travel Nurse and prefer hotels. This Hotel made me feel like I was home. The Front Desk Staff, Kim, Surya, and Nagin is amazing! They have extensive knowledge of the area, treat us all like family, and make us feel welcome. On Christmas Eve, they had a pot luck for those of us who weren't able to go home. It was so nice to not feel alone at the holiday. This hotel is pet friendly, which works for me since I travel with my 2 Maltese. When I left in January, I truly felt I was leaving very dear friends. I told them all, including Nick, the hotel manager, if I ever came back to this area, I would stay here. Well, I'm traveling back to the same facility for a contract. The hospital is 45 minutes from the hotel. I could have stayed closer to the hospital, but preferred to come back to my family here. The rooms are a good size, well kept, with all the kitchen amenities I need. I had no problems while here, others did and said they were solved promptly. The hotel is close to the train station going into DC so, after a short drive and a train ride, I can get to all the tourist sites in DC. And, the rates are reasonable. If you're coming to this area, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review of our hotel. It's great to hear that we were able to provide exactly what you were looking for in your home away from home!

Hillsborough, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

basic extended stay motel, however the staff is exceptional! The rooms are large, but the layout makes some areas cramped. The bathroom is large, but there was no counter space or storage for toiletries. we stayed in the middle of the week and the room seemed dusty and there was trash under the bed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness issues you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, our housekeeping team is will be re-trained. We truly are committed to our guests. Because we continually work to improve our hotel, we really appreciate your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town. Thank you.
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We travel about with the company my husband works for, and have stayed at other extended stay hotels, but this one has been far the best, from the time you check in, Kim who was at the front desk was friendly and very informative about the area, and the hotel, and extremely helpful, as was the manager. The Hotel on the whole was clean and bright and well maintained, and the surrounding grounds neat. The water was really hot which made a welcome change as all the other hotels had problems with supplying luke warm water for showering. On the whole all the staff I met are polite and helpful, this hotel is a real credit and would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you had for us about your recent stay. To hear these words makes our day! We try our best to make a "home away from home" and I am so glad we were able to in your case. Please visit us again when you are in the area. Thank you for choosing us!
Eagan, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Location has many restaurants nearby with a wide variety of food chooses and historical sites are in close proximity, short drive times for the whole family.

The staff is friendly and if a problem arises they have the problem solved in a timely manner. If you are looking for a place to stay then this is a place to give serious consideration.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in Centreville! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed the area as well. We look foward to your next visit with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

The staff of this hotel has made us feel totally at home. They have been terrific. The rooms are recently remodeled and very comfortable. Definitely recommend! The location is very convenient to shopping and restaurants.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Address: 5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Centreville
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Centreville
Extended Stay America Centreville
Centreville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.