Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“A nice surprize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We travel about with the company my husband works for, and have stayed at other extended stay hotels, but this one has been far the best, from the time you check in, Kim who was at the front desk was friendly and very informative about the area, and the hotel, and extremely helpful, as was the manager. The Hotel on the whole was clean and bright and well maintained, and the surrounding grounds neat. The water was really hot which made a welcome change as all the other hotels had problems with supplying luke warm water for showering. On the whole all the staff I met are polite and helpful, this hotel is a real credit and would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you had for us about your recent stay. To hear these words makes our day! We try our best to make a "home away from home" and I am so glad we were able to in your case. Please visit us again when you are in the area. Thank you for choosing us!

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Eagan, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Location has many restaurants nearby with a wide variety of food chooses and historical sites are in close proximity, short drive times for the whole family.

The staff is friendly and if a problem arises they have the problem solved in a timely manner. If you are looking for a place to stay then this is a place to give serious consideration.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in Centreville! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed the area as well. We look foward to your next visit with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

The staff of this hotel has made us feel totally at home. They have been terrific. The rooms are recently remodeled and very comfortable. Definitely recommend! The location is very convenient to shopping and restaurants.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've been using their services at this location for many years and very happy with the experience. Also, the whole hotel recently renovated everything from top to bottom, new rooms, etc. They've also added free wifi & free continental breakfast. Plus, their rates are excellent for this area, and each room comes with a full size fridge, stove, microwave and new flat screen TV. I'll continue to use this location for my personal/business needs. 24 hour McDonalds right next door, plus nearby Burger King, new Wendy's and lots of other local restaurants, bars, etc. Easy access to Dulles Airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, October 12, 2012

Shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed here 5 times, always been a good value, but now, with the new furnishings and tv's is even better. Good location, McDonald's about 200 feet from the hotel entrance (really helps if you are jet lagged and need a snack super early/late, and too woozy to drive)

Room Tip: The king suite is huuuuge, you won't know what to do with all the space. Very handy if you are a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Centreville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been at Extended Stay for years. The remodel took a long time, but it turned out nice in the end. I love the flat screen TV, but wish the internet were better. I know it is coming for an upgrade, and can't wait. I like that I can have my dogs with me. Many people are long term guests that I have gotten to know,and it is a home away from home. During the holidays, the lobby is nicely decorated and homey feeling. Overall, I have enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Have been staying here since 2007 when I am in the area. Have stayed for weeks sometimes. The staff are great and accommodating. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Never saw dirty areas in the past 5 years. No changes when management has changed. You can walk to 24hour McDonalds at anytime, it is in the same parking area as the hotel. Other restaurants within the mile. Grocery stores located within 1-2 miles in both directions. Dulles Airport less than 20 miles away.

People not controlling their pets on elevators is my only complaint, but I have stayed on floors with pets and they are just as clean as other floors.

Love the ability to open windows in a hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. While I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced in the elevators, it sounds like your stay was great overall. It's always satisfying to read that! Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Address: 5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Centreville
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Centreville
Extended Stay America Centreville
Centreville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.