“Great value, especially after remodeling” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Shanghai, China
“Great value, especially after remodeling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed here 5 times, always been a good value, but now, with the new furnishings and tv's is even better. Good location, McDonald's about 200 feet from the hotel entrance (really helps if you are jet lagged and need a snack super early/late, and too woozy to drive)

Room Tip: The king suite is huuuuge, you won't know what to do with all the space. Very handy if you are a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Centreville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been at Extended Stay for years. The remodel took a long time, but it turned out nice in the end. I love the flat screen TV, but wish the internet were better. I know it is coming for an upgrade, and can't wait. I like that I can have my dogs with me. Many people are long term guests that I have gotten to know,and it is a home away from home. During the holidays, the lobby is nicely decorated and homey feeling. Overall, I have enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, October 23, 2012

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Have been staying here since 2007 when I am in the area. Have stayed for weeks sometimes. The staff are great and accommodating. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Never saw dirty areas in the past 5 years. No changes when management has changed. You can walk to 24hour McDonalds at anytime, it is in the same parking area as the hotel. Other restaurants within the mile. Grocery stores located within 1-2 miles in both directions. Dulles Airport less than 20 miles away.

People not controlling their pets on elevators is my only complaint, but I have stayed on floors with pets and they are just as clean as other floors.

Love the ability to open windows in a hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. While I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced in the elevators, it sounds like your stay was great overall. It's always satisfying to read that! Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas

Address: 5920 Fort Drive, Centreville, VA 20121
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Centreville
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centreville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Centreville
Extended Stay America Centreville
Centreville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Centreville - Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;