“We love Jireh!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Korean, Continental
Long Valley, New Jersey
“We love Jireh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is one of our favorite places to visit. Jireh bakery is not just a bakery, they make great lunch panini's, smoothies, and teas. We will often stop in after dinner, or on a weekend morning for some coffee and clever/enjoyable pastries. There are samples of pastries everywhere, and plenty of drink options. We usually get a cup of coffee, a couple of pastries, and another sweet coffee or tea, all for around 8-10 dollars. The staff is mostly young and very friendly. We have been visiting for a long time and we noticed most of the staff are familiar long time employees. They pay nice wholesome family music as well. This place has indoor and outdoor seating, lot's of parking (just drive slow because the lot has tight pass-throughs) and an upstairs seating area.

Highly recommended if you want to get away from the standard chain bakery/coffee places. Enjoy your visit - and might we recommend Jireh Bread, Cinnamon Twists, and Green Dragon tea!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Centreville, VA
“I will never go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stopped into this place before Thanksgiving and will never go back. I pass this place all the time and finally stopped in. I was treated rudely but every Asian person that came in were all greeted and smiled at. I picked up some pastries and ordered a latte and drink to go. Instead of making my coffee the young girl waited on the Asian behind me, proceeded to make her order, I thought was mine & I told her I wanted it hot not cold. She said that was not mine!! She gave it to the lady along with her free pastry that the Korean got ahead of me but she did not offer me one. I will go back to Shilla, they treat everyone alike and they give me a free pastry every time. Maybe this is why they had no customers and no one from America came in. You came here for the American dream and take our money but treat us like we are the foreigners! You could not even squeeze out a thank you!!! I will never be back and will warn all other not to go unless you are Asian. Is this America or what???

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“All hours hangout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This place is incredible always smells like baking and is always full of fresh pastries and bread. The bakery products are really cheap and you really get what you pay for. The cakes and decorated so artistically and the styles are always changing, though they are a bit more expensive, they're worth it. This is one of the only places around that has Bubble Tea and they have many flavors. They also have sandwiches that are very good but that's not why I go. The top floor is like a lounge/study area and they have free wifi as well.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, Virginia, United States
“Jireh Bakery Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I went with a korean friend here, and she loved it, because its similar to her home country. A lot of korean people, and great food.

Visited October 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
“Difficult location, some interesting but costly baked goods”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Too easy to miss this heading West on L:ee Hwy toward the off ramp to Rte 28 North. There is parking along the west side of the hosue and in the rear, but easier just to park before you get there and walk in. The kids who seem to run the place have fun, but items aren't cheap. The bin soo (shaved ice and beans) isn't even as good as is found across Lee Hwy at Spa World. Have tried some of their sweet breads but found nothing special to warrant the rather high price. They do have otuside and second floor table space, but not a really big menu.

• Visited February 2012