“Good Pho, Good Service, and Good Price” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #33 of 92 restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Pho, Good Service, and Good Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We recently visited Pho Bistro in Centreville in hopes of finding good vegetarian fair. It was a Friday night and the place was packed. We were greeted immediately and they went to great efforts to make sure we were seated comfortably in this bustling noodle house. We shared an appetizer of two vegetarian summer rolls with a peanut sauce. Very nice light starter, and perfect for one or two. We both ordered Pho. I had the Seafood and the person with me had the Chicken. Both were excellent the broth was beautifully clear and served with a beautiful fresh side plate of Basil, sprouts, and jalapeno pepper slices. The seafood pho is served in a beef stock, but it was light. I could have optioned for the vegetarian Pho, but after seeing another customer with the seafood I was sold. Overall, I could find nothing to complain about at this great little Vietnamese restaurant, and plan to make it part of my restaurant rotation when passing through Centreville.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“BEST PHO IN NORTHERN VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

My husband and I have tried multiple Pho places all over Northern VA but this is the best so far, We have been patrons of this place for years and we eat there at least once a week. Although they do not know our names, they always give us a warm welcome when we enter the restaurant. My family loves their Pho but I enjoy the salad or the chicken or pork chop with rice. They assist me with special orders that I want, like well done chicken or pork chop. Changes in dressing. Or for my son Tai Chin no onions, etc.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, Virginia
“Best Pho in Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Where highways 28 and 29 intersect, there is a restaurant where hunger and Pho intercept. This little hole in the wall was expanded and renovated last year to have many more seats to meet the demand of their regular clientele. The soup is excellent, the service is fast, the price is reasonable.

• Visited February 2012