“Worse Buffet Ever” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Centreville, Virginia
“Worse Buffet Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My family and I recently moved to the area and decided to try Korshi Buffet. It states seafood but there is not much seafood. The hot food tasted like it had been on the buffet for two days. You are better off going to Red Lobster! Seriously we would had been happier going to Golden Corral buffet. Also the price of $25 per person is ridiculous because the quality of food is not there. Service is ok and that is why they only get 1 star. Honestly go anywhere but here this was a waste of money!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Manassas, Virginia
“Not hungry enough?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Food buffet are now big business, and I work in shopping center that this restaurant is located, so I was hungry for bar-b-que and they have very large selection and lots of raw fish, something I never eat. This would be great place for fish eaters, I have never had red snapper but it really looks good.
Place and large and cashiers are very friendly and helpful. Prices at $15.95 are more than I usuallly pay and as I get older I do not really like buffets, but prefer smalll meat and potato and salad. The selection is great here and if you like sushi, seafood and steak this is the right place for you.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Over Priced Korean buffet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very over priced buffet in my opinion for the type of food you get. It is very average in taste and variety. I was here a few months ago with my family and friends. They call it a seafood buffet and they really do not have much seafood on their menu. They came out much later during our meal with snow crab legs that were still half frozen and cold. The sushi bar is average nothing really exciting. They ran out of rice when we got there and we had to wait for another batch to be made.

For 5 people our bill came to over $200.00 and only one person had 2 glasses of wine. The rest had water.

The wait staff came by very infrequently to fill our waters and not once did anyone crack even a smile.

I definitely will not be going back here again, and would not recommend it to my friends. Better off going to Joe's crab shack if you want seafood.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bristow, Virginia
“It does not get any better than this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've been married to a Korean for over 30 years and we have eaten in Korean restaurants in Washington DC, Seattle, Los Angeles, Tucson, Paris, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, London, Seoul and Pusan and without a doubt this is the best Korean restaurant we have ever experienced. Something here for everyone - whether you have a more Western palette or you want it as spicy as it comes. The quality of this food is incredible - those who have written in other reviews that its expensive don't appreciate that good quality meat and fish and vegetables cost and great service doesn't come cheap either. Having said that, we found it very reasonably priced and much cheaper than other places we have eaten of comparable quality. The Korean BBQ beef and spare ribs were absolutely exquisite. You pick it up raw at the buffet and they cook it for you at the table. The Kimshi and other sides were sublime. Wonderfully seasoned. The Sushi was simply the best we have eaten. Very fine desserts - cheesecake, tiramisu, puddings. Not only does it taste great, but its all you can eat. You'll be stuffed and disappointed you couldn't eat more of the incredibly diverse array of dishes. What an outstanding dining experience!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Try the late night meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Loved the evening full service though it is above the $25 per person range. Theri late night prices ar elower and there is also less sleection at the buffet, but the food and the customers remain fun. Better than the Fair Oaks Mall Japanese buffet. Recommended for the young and the restless and hungry.

• Visited February 2012