“Excellent meal at a quality price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Centreville, Virginia
“Excellent meal at a quality price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant many times and each time I have a consistently great experience. The food is always soooo good and the service is excellent. I will say though that on my most recent visit the restaurant had a foul odor that I couldn't quite place (raw fish, maybe?) that was through the entire restaurant. However the meal was really quite good for a very reasonable price. My husband ordered General Tso's chicken (I know, but he's a creature of habit :) ) and the chicken was high quality without any fat/gristle that you normally get in carryout food) for $13 and ordered the Land & Sea dish which came with scallops, shrimp, steak and chicken for $16. We also had a sushi appetizer - that was good too - for maybe $8.

The restaurant looked like a ghost town when we arrived at 6:30pm (never a good sign) but I wasn't nervous about that since I had been here before and could attest to the quality of the food. By the time we left, several tables were occupied. Oh, and the restaurant is beautiful.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Virginia
“Nice decor, good service and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We used to go past this restaurant on our way to the Giants Supermarket next to it. We finally did go in, a week ago. We were impressed with the modernistic decor and atmosphere. The restaurant is not very large but the tables are arranged nicely. Some are on a raised platform that gives coziness. There is a Sushi bar to the right as you enter and a beverage and alcohol bar across from it.

The restaurant was not very crowded when we went. It was a weekday night. The menu has a lot of variety unlike regular Chinese restaurants. The waitress was very helpful in selecting the dishes to our liking.

We like the modern decor that looked tasteful with soothing colors. It is a good restaurant for special occasions.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vienna, Virginia
“Upscale and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food was good quality and very tasty. The service was prompt and friendly. I had the honey tempura chicken which was very tasty. The pork fried rice had an abundance of pork strips where I prefer cubes because the strips can be rather chewy. But the rice itself was tasty. I also don't care for peas in my fried rice which they had. The spare ribs and spring rolls were good. I was with a large group of people and everyone seemed happy with their meals.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coral Gables, Florida
“Great Chinese food under the sun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

A great restaurant with great atmosphere and fabulous food.
The lighting (light fixtures) right on top of the table is great. You don't need a flash light to read your menu or to guess what you are eating. The presentation on the appetizers were very classy. The vegetables were very fresh and the sauces very tasteful. The wonton soup and egg drop soup had a fabulous broth. Not salty! The tempura shrimp dinner entree was beautiful. The service was outstanding. They make excellent fruity mixed drinks. And you don't leave the restaurant smelling like soy sauce. Excellent service! We went for dinner.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, Virginia
“Very nice restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My son loves the honey tempura chicken and I like everything on this menu. Never really crowded, a little on the expensive side but very good food.

Visited December 2012