“Exellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Centreville
“Exellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I am from miami florida, i travel a lot, and I came to manassas for a wedding, I didn't expect much from the hotel, but for my surprise it is exellent.the rooms are super clean, spacious, with cable including HBO, I felt right at home, But The best thing about the hotel is the BREAKFAST, averything tastes amazing and is super fresh; unlike other hotels that offer a mediocre free breakfast in this one they take the time and make it perfect, I want to thank all the staff and the manager because my stay here was exellent.

• Stayed October 2013
Chip W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments regarding the hotel and more specifically our new breakfast offering. SpringHill Suites By Marriott recently upgraded our breakfast offerings with many more options including fresh diced fruits. This is in addition to our regular high protein items that we have always offered on the breakfast buffet. Thank you very much for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Staff was decent, breakfast was decent, room was decent, location was decent, pool/spa were decent. Nothing to write home about just an OK inn. One of my beds had a flat sheet on the bottom instead of fitted so when I awoke the next morning I was on the mattress:(. The rooms need a renovation, very ordinary looking.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Chip W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Centreville SpringHill Suites.. I have followed up with my Housekeeping Manager in regard to the sheets on your bed. This will be addressed with my entire staff. We try and provide the best service possible as well as a spacious, clean comfortable. We appreciate your comments and I assure you that we take them seriously.
Colebrook, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very impress by this lovely hotel... Got a great deal on Priceline...

Very welcoming staff, very spacious suite with fridge and microwave and huge LG flat screen TV...

Very comfy bed, nice coach, wifi was a little bit slow though.,.

Nice pool and fitness center and laundry facility...

A very good hot breakfast buffet... A must!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Chip W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
My name is Chip and I am the General Manager at Centreville SpringHill Suites. Thank you very much for your kind word about my staff and the hotel overall. We just recently upgraded our breakfast and the guests really seemed to like all the new options. We are currently working with our internet provider to increase our speed and connectivity in the entire building. Again thank you very much for your business. Take care.
New York City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The positive was that the price was very reasonable. We were quoted $89 for a king suite. At check-in, I was quoted a discount rate of $71. When my family and I left, however, I received a bill for $89. I had to convince the desk about the $71 and was finally charged that amount, though I don't think that the woman at the desk believed me. The sofa bed was not made up, and I called the front desk. I was told that the bedding was in the closet. I wish they'd offered to send someone up to make the bed, since the mattress was a bit soiled and uncomfortable to handle. I was surprised that a guest was expected to make up a bed. When the sofa was open, it was difficult to walk past it, since the space was very tight. When the air conditioner was on, a mildewy smell was evident, so we slept with the window, minus a screen, open. By the time we realized this problem, it was late, the sofabed was already made up, and we'd unpacked, so I didn't call for a room change. The carpeting in the hallway needed a cleaning and the breakfast was just OK. I appreciated the fact that they offered quality yogurt, though the rest of the breakfast was so-so. It would be appreciated if kitchen staff put the cutlery stem-up, so other guests don't touch the part that goes in your mouth. On the positive side, the room was clean, the bed comfortable and the room layout was modern. My child appreciated the fact that the sofabed was in a partially set-off area. Be aware that the hotel is behind a health center. It wasn't an obvious find.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Chip W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I am the general manager at the SpringHill Suites and would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay at my hotel. We continue to try and make sure our guest's have the best experience possible. We continue to look at ways to present the freshest linen for guest's sofa's bed use. We have found that it sometimes is not as fresh if we put in on prior to the guest arrival. We certainly will take a look at our procedures. Our breakfast has just began a major change and we are adding items daily. We just recently replaced all our air conditioning units and should have very few issues with odor. Thank you very much for your comments. I assure you we take these issues very seriously. Have a great summer.
Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was there just one night as I was looking for something relatively close to IAD airport with reasonable price and quality. In this respect the SpringHill Suites Centreville Manassas has been a very good deal for my needs.
The Suite I got had only one was bed with no much walking space around, but the sofa/table/kitchen area was large enough the accommodate needs of those staying also during the day. In other words the concept is rather different from the usual hotel room (as expected) but I found it appropriate and comfortable despite I had no need of kitchen etc. The split area for bath and sink was also appropriate.
Breakfast was similar to other places in that price category; i.e. OK.
Service was fine and staff was friendly wrt to an extended checkout despite they claimed to be fully booked. Wireless worked fine and the PC in the Business area was very useful for the printer but it would need some improvement to be faster.
I did not use pool etc.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Greensboro,NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites for one night. I am a fan of the SpringHill brand ... especially the newer ones. This was an older one ... and quite frankly, looked like a Hyatt Place based on the halls and room layout. Which is necessarily a bad thing, just unexpected.

Inexpensive for the area and was clean and staff was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Hotel was close to highway ramps. Neighborhood had a couple of restaurants and shopping nearby. Subway to Washington was about 10 miutes away, Manassas Battlefield was only a few miles down the road. Rooms were clean (a bit small for a family of 4). Breakfast was sufficient and staff was attentive at keeping breakfast food stocked. Lifeguard was always on site at pool. Best of all the price was great! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly? Share your experiences!