We stayed here so we were close enough to DC without the crazy downtown prices. The commute on the Metro was not terrible, we just had to plan ahead for where we were going. The room itself was clean and a good size for a couple with a small child. We had a pack-n-play on the "living room" side of the room which made it nice to have our privacy while still seeing our child. We had plenty of room and it was nice to have the fridge and microwave. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable, and I am hard to please in that area! I even bought pillows since then to replicate those in the room because they were so comfortable. The only reason I took off one star is because the pool area was small and the kids were very loud. The lifeguard kept pacing around the pool, staring at my baby and I, which felt creepy. I am sure he was harmless and just doing his job, but I was glad that my husband (a Marine) was there with us. Overall, we had a great stay and would go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly located near Dulles Expo Center, Washington Dulles International Airport and several shopping centers offering dining and shopping options. Enjoy new healthy and hot breakfast options, complimentary high-speed Internet access, affordable day passes to an adjacent 24 hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Centreville Manassas Hotel Centreville
- Centreville Springhill Suites