We stayed here the night before leaving the DC area. On weekdays, similar hotels near Dulles or in the metro DC area are about $70-150 more. So this saved us some money while not being too far away from Dulles. It is about 25-35 minutes to Dulles on V28 depending on traffic.
The hotel was ok. It could use an upgrade in decor and furnishings, though the beds were comfortable. You are far away from the airport, so jet noise is not a problem, though you are next to the Lee Highway which is busy.
The hotel is close to a variety of restaurants that are a few blocks away or so. The hotel can use better signage as to how to get there, since it is close to a major highway intersection that a seemingly logical turn to the hotel leads to an on ramp that takes you miles away before the next exit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly located near Dulles Expo Center, Washington Dulles International Airport and several shopping centers offering dining and shopping options. Enjoy new healthy and hot breakfast options, complimentary high-speed Internet access, affordable day passes to an adjacent 24 hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Centreville Manassas Hotel Centreville
- Centreville Springhill Suites