“Very good and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Centreville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: This is a great neighborhood restaurant that is about a year old. The owners young man whose name is Thuan Nguyen and the phone is 703.378.0049
Fairfax, Virginia
“Very good and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food was very nicely presented and it tasted as good as it looked. The service was okay but, I had to ask them for refills on my drink. Other than that I would have given this place an excellent rating. Their are pleanty of choices on the menu more than the usual Vietnamese places. It seemed more upscale but, the prices were comprable to the other ones in town. I had some sort of a lemon grass chicken sub type thing and it came with a spring roll and rice. I really like the taste of the food. I was recomended this Vietnamese place from a Vietnamese girl who said they are the best in town and they don't use as much MSG as the others so you don't get headaches or feel thirsty. I can't wait to go back here.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Centreville, Virginia
“small but packed with value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Their Pho is wonderful, but don't miss the spring rolls or the lettuce wraps. My standard is the beef pho or the ga, along with about 3-4 rolls. The vermicelli stirfried with seafood is also a big hit with our famil.

Visited April 2012
Fairfax, VA
“It is okay but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I read some great reviews from other fellow reviewers and i decided to try this restaurant. I had a lunch with my two kids. We ordered pho noodle soup and spring rolls. The rolls were overcooked and was dark brown drenched with aging cooking oil. Yet they were not hot. They tasted as if they had been premade and left to cool down for a long time. The soup was way too sweet. The depth of the flavor was apparently not there. The meats were dry and overcooked. The noodles were preformed into a ball and the soup was supposed to loosen them but it took zome effort to do so. I prefer Pho bistro even though their broth quality has been dissapointing lately.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Too Authentic for my family's taste”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

This restaurant is family owned and their main chef is the mother of the owner. My son and my husband were not to thrilled about the Pho since it had too much favor to it. The vent of the restaurant is poor, once you leave the restaurant you smell like food.

We only ate there once and hasn't been back.

Visited October 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Weird "steak" in vermicelli, but taste is good..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

We just dined here tonight.. Service was good, our spring roll was good.. But our vermicelli (rice noodle) dish with steak was unlike I have had before.. The "steak" were thin slices of chargrilled "beef".. Taste was good, but the thin slices and marinate (lemongrass?) made the texture a bit strange..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere