“Good special” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Arlington, Virginia
“Good special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had the special which included 2 tacos and a burrito. I was very good and not expensive. I would definitely go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Centreville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not friendly, not tasty and too expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place is a no go. The server isn't friendly at all, it seems like she doesn't like her job and takes it out on the customers. The food is terrible and expensive. Don't waste your time and money on this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great little taco place! A friend of mine at work and I usually pop in here for lunch (never been for dinner) and I think they have awesome tacos at a cheap price! Get the small trio dip appetizer too – perfect to share with two or three people (guac, cheese and salsa). My husband likes their burritos too. It is small inside, but often busy for lunch so clearly people love it. If you eat in – definitely make use of the spicy taco sauce on the tables, great kick, great flavor. My friend also picks up their tacos-to-go kit to bring home for dinner – while I have never had it – she said it is great and makes dinner a cinch!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, VA
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've been going to this place since I was in high school and that was in the 80s. I got married and my husband and I moved. Now that we are back in the local area I told him we needed to go to this place - he fell in love. The food is good and simple and you won't leave feeling hungry. My husband now refuses to eat Tex Mex anywhere else! See ya later Don Pablos. No, this isn't really a restaurant, just a little hole in the wall joint with great food!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“The best tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love the tacos. No ambiance in the restaurant. The service is friendly and they have great tacos for the price.

Visited June 2012