“Average Mexican at Incredibly Cheap Prices” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 93 restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Mexican
Centreville
“Average Mexican at Incredibly Cheap Prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

I think we love this place not for the food but for the local feel of the restaurant. The woman who always takes our order is the nicest person we have ever met. She always knows our regular order along with everyone else who come into the restaurant. She really makes this place good. I truly like the food, particularly the enchiladas that come with gravy, but the rest of the family thinks the food is only okay. We typically get out of there for about 20 bucks for the four of us. So the value is excellent.

Visited October 2011

78% Recommend
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not Mexican at all!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2010 via mobile

This place is ran by middle eastern folks or hindis. You wouldn't eat Indian food ran by mexicans?. The food isnt the best. In fact I was very I'll from their food once. I would just go to anitas cafe next to the shoppers.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, VA
“We Love Tippy's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

I have lived in Centreville for 20 years. My children and I love them. You order your food at the counter and they bring it to you at the table. If you order a soda, they hand you a cup and you fill it up. They have a special every day of the week, and on weekends you get the special price for any of the weekly specials. It is good Mexican food - tacos, enchiladas, taco salad, large burrito etc. with a side of rice and beans for many of the specials. You can order ala carte and get one taco one enchilada, etc, but the meals or the specials are a good value. This is not fine dining. Want tacos, burritos, enchilados, taco salad, and get in and out for lunch or dinner? This is the place. The food is always consistent, the service is always with a smile, and you can order a beer if you want one. My children have grown, but when they come home to visit, they want to go to Tippys. They live out of state and even bought the T-shirt on their last visit.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere