“Good food, excellent service, prices are a bit high” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Aurora, Colorado
“Good food, excellent service, prices are a bit high”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We have eaten here many times and there is a lot to like about this restaurant in my opinion: they have outdoor seating on the patio when the weather is nice, and there is a firepit there that is nice as well; they take reservations, and you can also use Open Table to make reservations; in general they do not seem to be nearly as busy as other restaurants in this area of Centreville so it is easier to get in without waiting; the food is good quality and the service has always been excellent.

My only real complaint with Copper Canyon is I feel the prices are a bit high. Last night my wife had a New York strip steak and I had a burger. I had one beer, she had a soda - we had no appetizer and no dessert - the bill was $52. My burger was $14 and, while good, it is no better than one I can get elsewhere (Main St Pub in Clifton, Sweetwater Tavern, Coastal Flats, etc) for about $10. Several appetizers, not fancy, are in the $14 range as well.

We like Copper Canyon because, as I mentioned earlier, the food is good, the atmosphere is nice, they are accommodating with kids, it is usually not as busy as other restaurants in the area, the outdoor seating is nice, they can accommodate fairly large groups, and the service has always been top notch during our visits. I just think that, in general, they charge too much compared to other similar choices in the area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Good food and excellent service. The smoked salmon was fantastic. Has outdoor seating by gas firepit.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
US
“Wonderful surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Delicious! Beautiful intimate atmosphere, but kid-friendly at the same time. Service was fantastic and beef tip salad was unique and very flavorful. Will definitely return to try rotisserie chicken!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Delicious food and very good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We both picked the rotisserie chicken (which they are known for) and now we understand why. It was tender and quite tasty. The portions were plentiful but unfortunately we did not have room for dessert. The service was very good, attentive and accommodating.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Great setting, comforting food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We love the outdoor seating here and every entree we've ever ordered has been wonderful! The staff is friendly and attentive without being obsequious and the food is tasty! My only complaint? The lousy (and I mean LOUSY) music being played outside at the Velocity 5 across the way.

Visited August 2012