“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Casanova
Ramsey, New Jersey
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed at the Poplar Springs Inn and certainly would recommend it as a place to go. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Grounds and Inn were beautiful. I would certainly stay there again in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Poplar Springs ... a, Public Relations Manager at Poplar Springs Inn & Spa, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you Erik for your review. We hope to welcome you back to Poplar Springs Inn and Spa again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of dining at Poplar Springs, and we can both say without a doubt that the new owners have outdone themselves. The food was delicious and the grounds are breathtaking! We will definitely be back and will be spreading the word to all of our friends and family! You don't want to miss this one!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Jenny,

We are so happy you and your husband enjoyed your stay at Poplar Springs Inn and Spa and your dinner at The Manor House Restaurant. Yes, please do tell your friends about us and come back to see us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful time at Poplar Spring. The crab cakes were divine!!! There was great band performing on their beautiful outdoor patio. I loved the "Pink Poplar" cocktail, it was delicious. My husband and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Brenda,

Thank you for your review and we are so pleased you and your husband enjoyed your stay and dinner. The Pink Poplar is one of our new signature cocktails, and what better way to enjoy it but on our beautiful outdoor terrace. We hope to welcome you and your husband back again soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I spoke with Mr Charles Holt on the phone today as my husband bought me a gift certificate for Valentine's day in 2013 which was good for 5 years. I had been trying to call for months on end prior to finally getting in touch with Mr. Holt today. He stated they will not honor our certificate which was for the amount of $340. I am disappointed and will not bring any of my business there. I also will not recommend to other friends. I pointed out to Mr.Holt the others that have asked the same question as me on the business' facebook site and he seemed to be ignorant to the fact that others have the same question (their posts/inquiries have gone unanswered). Not a good start AT ALL. This is also the first review I have ever written in my 40 years as it definitely needs to be made known what type of business they are running.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Centreville, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Future Brides Beware... We thought this was a nice, reputable place to get married at. We booked our wedding at Poplar Springs in July 2013. We found out through our local newspaper that the business would be foreclosing. We lost a significant amount of money and were forced to reschedule and relocate our wedding. The new owners stated in an article that they wanted to contact people that had been wronged by the previous company. We contacted the new company and were told that they would pass along our contact information to the new owners. We never got a response. We contacted the new company a second time and didn't hear back again... Brides do yourself a favor and spend your money elsewhere!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casanova
Airlie
Black Horse Inn
Black Horse Inn
#1 of 1 in Warrenton
4.5 of 5 stars 98 reviews

Been to Poplar Springs Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!