“awful customer service” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Casanova
Warrenton, Virginia
“awful customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I spoke with Mr Charles Holt on the phone today as my husband bought me a gift certificate for Valentine's day in 2013 which was good for 5 years. I had been trying to call for months on end prior to finally getting in touch with Mr. Holt today. He stated they will not honor our certificate which was for the amount of $340. I am disappointed and will not bring any of my business there. I also will not recommend to other friends. I pointed out to Mr.Holt the others that have asked the same question as me on the business' facebook site and he seemed to be ignorant to the fact that others have the same question (their posts/inquiries have gone unanswered). Not a good start AT ALL. This is also the first review I have ever written in my 40 years as it definitely needs to be made known what type of business they are running.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Centreville, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Future Brides Beware... We thought this was a nice, reputable place to get married at. We booked our wedding at Poplar Springs in July 2013. We found out through our local newspaper that the business would be foreclosing. We lost a significant amount of money and were forced to reschedule and relocate our wedding. The new owners stated in an article that they wanted to contact people that had been wronged by the previous company. We contacted the new company and were told that they would pass along our contact information to the new owners. We never got a response. We contacted the new company a second time and didn't hear back again... Brides do yourself a favor and spend your money elsewhere!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Poplar Springs Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Poplar Springs Inn & Spa

Address: 5025 Casanova Road, Casanova, VA 20187
Location: United States > Virginia > Casanova
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Casanova
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Poplar Springs Inn & Spa 4*
Voted Best Of Virginia 2015 come experience why Poplar Springs is the premier spot for Luxury Estate Getaways and live entertianment in Northern Virginia. You've heard that "Virginia is for Lovers." Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Northern Virginia, no luxury Bed and Breakfast exemplifies this better than Poplar Springs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Poplar Springs Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Poplar Springs-The Hotel Casanova
Poplar Springs Hotel
Poplar Springs Casanova

If you own or manage Poplar Springs Inn & Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.