I rated excellent because I wasn't expecting to be pleasantly surprised but I was. Our room was very clean with all the necessary amenities and the bed was comfortable as well as the pillows. The grounds are wonderful. Very much enjoyed the sunset on the private beach and sitting out at night watching the stars. My husband and I brought our old lab over for the weekend to enjoy the nearby fisher mans beach.. We used to take her there when she was young. It was such a fun get away. It's a beautiful "average" motel that provides everything for an excellent "overall" take a way. I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This classic hotel has just been Newly Renovated with many upgrades! Sunset Beach Inn's 38 acre site boasts one of the Eastern Shore's largest private beaches on the Chesapeake Bay. Located just north of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel at the tip of the Delmarva Peninsula, Sunset Beach is surrounded by more than 1800 acres of protected lands in the pristine Eastern Shore of Virginia National Wildlife Refuge and Kiptopeke State Park.Amenities include free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi, a seasonal pool, pet friendly rooms and glorious sunsets! We offer 64 guest rooms and eight suites, some with Jacuzzis. All rooms have been upgraded with new mattresses and linens. Additionally, we have 94 RV Camp Sites with all utilities included. Kayak rentals available on site, or bring your own! Nearby Bay Creek Golf Club features two signature golf courses from Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel Cape Charles
- Best Western Cape Charles