My family and I was very pleased with our visit .The staff was very friendly and helpful.Even though it is an older property, the owners are taking good care of the premises. Outside of the Inn was well taking care of .The lawn was well manicured. The road leading to the beach had beautiful trees on both sides. Once you reached the end of the road there was a deck with entertainment and the beach. The rooms was very clean ! The only problem that we had was flies in the room...Guess you can't fight nature, but the staff will provide you with bug spray. We will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This classic hotel has just been Newly Renovated with many upgrades! Sunset Beach Inn's 38 acre site boasts one of the Eastern Shore's largest private beaches on the Chesapeake Bay. Located just north of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel at the tip of the Delmarva Peninsula, Sunset Beach is surrounded by more than 1800 acres of protected lands in the pristine Eastern Shore of Virginia National Wildlife Refuge and Kiptopeke State Park.Amenities include free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi, a seasonal pool, pet friendly rooms and glorious sunsets! We offer 64 guest rooms and eight suites, some with Jacuzzis. All rooms have been upgraded with new mattresses and linens. Additionally, we have 94 RV Camp Sites with all utilities included. Kayak rentals available on site, or bring your own! Nearby Bay Creek Golf Club features two signature golf courses from Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel Cape Charles
- Best Western Cape Charles