“So so” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Bristol
Jackson, Mississippi
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I chose to eat at the Bistro out of convenience. I did not feel like driving somewhere else to eat for breakfast. I thought the prices were a little steep for the amount of food. I will say the food tasted very good. They cook real eggs, not fake like the Hampton, etc. The other negative was the amount of wait time. They need to be more efficient behind the counter. One person takes the order, gets the food together, then takes it to your table--all while others are waiting to order at the counter. If there is no line, this is not an issue. If there is a line, be prepared.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Amarillo, Texas
“Quick and good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The breakfasts were very good. Get the sourdough toast and feast on a true palate pleaser. I was impressed by the speed of the food preparation. The eggs were prepared properly for both scrambled and fried.

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
1,760 reviews 1,760 reviews
1,291 restaurant reviews
“Stayed at hotel but did not eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed at this Courtyard which was very nice and we had a very good night of rest. The eating area is very nice however it is a little pricy so we decided to eat elsewhere for both dinner and breakfast. The Bristo was never busy thus I assume other guest did what we did.Courtyard needs a new marketing plan if they expect guest to use thie Bristo. I would only use if there was storm outside and I did not want to get into the weather.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pricey!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

The hotel was advertising "happy hour" when we went down but the drinks were still $6.50 each & we even order a "virgin" drink for our daughter and it was $6.50 too. That is a little pricey in my opinion!

Visited May 2012
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“OK in a pinch.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Cozy Starbucks style bistro and bar with nice happy hour specials. Unfortunately they were out of the hummus on my stay.

A bit pricey, but accommodating staff is willing to modify selections to suit vegetarian palates.

Visited March 2012