“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

A great little restaurant with excellent food. It's owned by a sweet couple. One is the chef and the other does most of the waitressing. Fairly upscale but still casual dining. I frequent there every time I go back home to bristol.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Love it...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My mother inlaw took me here for my birthday and I absolutely love it. We have been there several times and as always it was great. I always get the cranberry chutney chicken which is out of this world. So if you are looking for a really good upscale casual dining experience you have got to give them a try, you won't be disappointed

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Central, Louisiana, United States
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food and atmosphere makes for a great dinner. I had the Ribeye Dinner and my husband had the Pork Tenderloin Special. His dinner was wonderful. My steak was suppose to be medium but was more like well done. It tasted good but I like my steaks pink. We had the cheesecake with strawberry sauce. It was wonderful. When we pass through Bristol, TN again, we will stop and eat at Brooklyn's.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, Tennessee
“Was not sure what to expect but it was worth it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have driven by the Brooklyn Grill many times but had not eaten there till the other day. All I could do was think about the days when it was the Weiner King but that being said I was very surprised with the visit. When my wife and I arrived the waitress asked if we had a reservation and said no but we had no idea we needed one but the waitress said it was not a problem. It is very nice inside and the food is very good the asparagus was exceptional. It is on the pricey side but we thought it was still reasonable for the service and quality of the food. It is not a place I would go all the time but rather special occasions. Our bill was $91 and included appetizer, entrée and tip we did not have any drinks.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Ummmm no!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Do NOT eat the tuna. The asparagus was good. Sushi grade tuna about 22 dollars and disgusting. Disgusting. Rolls from a bag. 65 bucks and I should have went to long Johns!

• Visited May 2013