“Great Selection” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Great Selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We were down in Bristol for a NHRA event and decided we wanted something sweet. We found this awesome little bakery. The selection was amazing and we wanted to get just about everything in the case. The sweet lady at the counter was so helpful. The sweet treats we got were all so amazing and yummy. We definately will be back next year !!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bristol
“Love this bakery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This bakery has everything you want in pastries and such, their doughnuts are to die for and it is a favorite among most locals. I would also add that their wedding cakes are FABULOUS!

Visited June 2014
Bristol, Virginia
“Tasty treats, fun people and Gluten free!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee and treats!!! Fun place and they are expanding. They have gluten free foods so just ask the helpful staff. That are great!!!

Visited January 2014
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Above and beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband is in Bristol, Va for the NHRA races at Bristol Motor Speedway. Being Father's Day weekend and away from home I wanted to do something special for him. I contacted the Blackbird Bakery and asked if it was possible to deliver a cake to a local hotel for him for Father's Day; they were happy to accommodate my request. My husband is a huge fan of carrot cake so I placed the order. As promised, the cake was delivered to the hotel and my husband called to say that it was the best carrot cake he had ever had and could not stop eating it. So, not only do I recommend the Blackbird Bakery for their exceptional cakes, I recommend them for their exceptional customer service as well. Many thanks for making Father's Day a little happier for my "away from home" husband.

Visited June 2014
Salt Lake, Utah
“Sugar Fix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This place had the most beautiful baked goods I have ever seen. Everything looked wonderful. It was hard to make a decision. The Key Lime bars were wonderful. and the Triple Chocolate Truffles were great too. Definitely another stop on my next trip to Bristol. I have never seen such a large selection.

Visited April 2014