Although a small disappointment that there was no full kitchen service/room service, that was the only disappointment. The hotel was clean, the staff was excellent, the atmosphere was fabulous. The lobby/seating area was fantastic, always clean, comfortable and you can even sit by the fire or watch tv.
As a smoker, it's upsetting to have to stand in front of a hotel at 6 a.m. and this Courtyard had a 'courtyard' in the back, that did not lock after hours, had nice chairs and a gazebo.
It was well-located near a cinema and dozens of restaurants and shopping. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it for anyone traveling for business or pleasure.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bristol Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Courtyard Bristol
- Bristol Courtyard
- Bristol Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our Bristol Courtyard hotel - located here in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. Our Bristol, VA hotel is located just off I-81 (exit 7), minutes from Bristol Motor Speedway and Bristol Dragway - home to several NASCAR and NHRA races. Guests enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub which has recently been converted to saline. We also have The Bistro located in our lobby providing breakfast and dinner service along with 24 hour Starbucks service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.