“Family Friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
“Family Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal with our large family. The staff kept up with our needs and the prices were very good. The food was great, but nothing stuck out as especially fantastic (this is the only reason I did not rate it excellent). We will probably eat there again.

North Carolina
“Great restaurant-great prices also”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I went here several times this past week. Great food, great prices, great service! Great find!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Triple crown - Good Food, Serice and Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to the Cheddars several times when visiting family in Bristol. It is very well run - they handle a big crowd with very effective turnover so the wait is generally minimum even with a full parking lot. The food and service are fine and I find the price very reasonable. The beer batter shrimp and fish tacos are great! Salads are also very ample in size and well prepared. The onion rings are literally over the top - way too much for two people to eat.

Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“First Time eating at Cheddar's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was the first time I had ever eaten at Cheddar's. I was surprised by the quality and the quantity of the food that was served. I had the Chicken Dijon and one of my relatives suggested the onion rings as an appetizer. I have never had onion rings served this way before. They were very crispy and had a tasty dip. The Chicken Dijon was excellent and there were two huge skinless breasts grilled to perfection. My nephew had the shrimp and I tasted that also. It was also cooked to perfection. but the most amazing thing was the prices. This is a very affordable restaurant! I will definitely return to Cheddar's when I am in Bristol, VA again! Also the décor of the restaurant was awesome!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, Virginia
“Good food, great portions...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Always good food! Great place to eat with family and friends. Just do plan on being in and out quickly. Service is good but it always takes awhile to get your food. But it's worth the wait...