“Another Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Bristol
Leesville, Louisiana
“Another Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is a return trip, heading home and had this motel in my GPS. Only motels that meet our standards will be placed on my GPS. So the folks here were again really nice and the motel was in excellent shape. I will continue to stay here as I pass thru the area. Exit 5 I-81. Thanks Comfort Inn Bristol. The King bed in 129 was great.

Room Tip: Room down the hall from front desk 129. Great King Bed.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
ComfortInn_BristolVA, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad you keep coming back to enjoy our clean comfortable rooms, come back soon! We look forward to having you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Etters, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

After lodging issues caused my family and me to sleep in three different hotels in three different cities and states on three different nights, all eight of us were pretty weary from our road travels. And being that it was Fourth of July weekend, our options were rather limited. The hotel itself is quite average and a bit dated, but for the price, it worked out just fine. The room was comfortable and met all of our needs. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. But I have to say that the clerk at the front desk was just wonderful when we checked in. When we called for reservations, she was quite helpful in asking about any limitations such as stair use and if we could benefit from adjoining rooms. It was evident to me she asked all the right questions and made our situation far more pleasant.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kate M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for your review.

We are glad that you were happy with our caring staff! We do try to provide the best guest service around. We are about to undergo a complete renovation, I hope that you come back soon to see all the wonderful improvements we make!
Fredericksburg, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Beds were comfy and provided a good nights sleep. Staff was friendly and courteous with the exception of the woman working the breakfast bar. Rooms are very outdated and both bedspreads had several stains on them. Carpets have slight mildew smell and I noticed tons of filth under the furniture like it had been YEARS since it was moved and vacuumed underneath. Breakfast bar sucked but coffee was good just not a lot to choose from and absolutely no meat. This room was rented for me by enterprise and I'm thankful for a place to stay for the night however it would not be my personal choice.

Stayed April 2014
comfortinn_abingdon, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you for your review. We were glad that you stayed with us. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future, we are about to undergo a complete renovation and I think you will love the upgrades and changes! Please come again and see what you think!
Hardy, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Interior shows its age. Exterior and landscaping quite nice. Good breakfast bar to start the day--reasonable variety. Heating and AC was quiet. Had a good night's sleep. Good location for an overnight stay, convenient to the interstate. Attendant made a fresh pot of coffee. No exercise room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
comfortinn_abingdon, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for your review!

We are glad that you got a good nights rest while staying with us! This year we are to undergo a complete renovation including all guest rooms and public space, I hope you return to see all the fine changes and updating we are about to do!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This place needs a lot o fix in up. Everything is out dated. It did seem fairly clean and had a nice size tv with a lot of channels. The only complaint I would have is that the fellow that works the front desk is not a happy person. He told me his life problems while he was checking me in and just down right mad at the world. He should find a job where he works by himself. This is not his calling!!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ComfortInn_BristolVA, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for your review.

You are correct, we do need an update! We are beginning to undergo a complete renovation including all the guest rooms and all public space. This will include all new wall coverings, carpet, furniture and bedding! By the end of 2014 we will also have an elevator installed.

We are very excited about all these changes and hope that you return to see our brand new property!
Springfield, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have stayed here several times going from N.VA to TN. It's not the best Comfort Inn but it is fine for a one night stay. The beds are not comfortable. There is no elevator. The entrance doors are not automatic, so when you are lugging your suitcases the doors and the stairs make it cumbersome.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
comfortinn_abingdon, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thank you for your review.

We are so glad that we are able to tell you that this year we will be going through a complete renovation! This includes the installation of both automatic exterior doors and an elevator! We are hoping that you come back soon to see all the exciting changes that we are making!
Talking Rock, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My adult daughter, 5 week old grandson, and I, were traveling between Adelphi Md. and Ranger, Ga.an 11 hour trip by car.On the way to Ga. we stopped overnight at a Quality inn and had a pleasant stay .On our return trip we were looking for another Quality inn but decided that we were ready to stop and tried the Comfort Inn .The night clerk was not even minimally friendly or welcoming . Our room temperature was very difficult to control. On low heat we roasted but if we turned it off we were cold. The sheets did seem to be clean but the ones on my daughter's bed were stained and should have been discarded in my opinion.Internet did not require any password but when we were "connected" we still could not actually get online,We were connected but without internet access ? We did not really want to deal with the night clerk but when we looked at our guest information book we saw that it said that any issues with internet had to be handled by an 888 number so we just didn't bother. Breakfast was decent but afterwards the day desk clerk was no where to be found( by us, anyway) and a member of housekeeping had to go locate the clerk.Check out took 15 minutes by the time this was handled. Not comfortable at this Comfort inn For this we paid over 100 dollars after tax,significantly higher than at the much more pleasant Quality inn. Never again.

Room Tip: Go down the road about 2 miles-we saw a Quality Inn on our way out of town. I have not stayed there...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ComfortInn_BristolVA, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thank you for your review.

I am so sorry to see that you had an unpleasant experience at our hotel. I appriciate you informing us about it and will take measures to work on retraining our staff on genuine Southern hospitality. All feedback is helpful and again, thank you for informing us.

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!