What a perfect long weekend away. An hour's drive from DC, this place is a gem. The family who runs the inn was so nice and helpful....wonderful dinner and terrific breakfast each morning. We had a lovely room. Alain, Celeste, and Christian really made our stay memorable. Our tour of VA wineries with Christian was really fun...and because he was driving, we got to focus on tasting! Such a relaxing time away. Beautiful country roads...perfect for our long bike ride! We would stay here again and recommend it to friends. Thanks again!
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel Boyce
- l`Auberge Provencale b&b
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic Shenandoah bed and breakfast in beautiful White Post, VA. Our bed & breakfast in Virginia features luxurious rooms and suite with comfy beds, fluffy robes, flat screens and fireplaces. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime dining experience at one of the best French restaurants in America. The resident master chef at our Northern Virginia B&B creates culinary works of art utilizing the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable romantic Virginia getaway. Enjoy too our Second Tier Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar with over 900 selections. Utilize our concierge service to tour the local vineyards, arboretums, art galleries and civil war museums in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your L'Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.